Found 1,966 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people are great and the work you do makes an impact" (in 232 reviews)
- "Great culture and business porpuse" (in 230 reviews)
- "The benefits are great and provide additional support for parents and trans/non" (in 151 reviews)
- "Work Life Balance was GREAT!" (in 115 reviews)
- "Great people and team to work with." (in 51 reviews)
- "Poor management, frequent changes in overall strategy" (in 75 reviews)
- "Poor leadership and lack of direction." (in 69 reviews)
- "Inexperienced senior leaders and managers contribute to burn out and lack of consistency" (in 39 reviews)
- "layoffs were bad with no communication." (in 20 reviews)
- "There can be long hours and not every team acknowledges this" (in 20 reviews)
- 3.016 Nov 2023Administrative Business PartnerFormer EmployeeDublin, Dublin
Culture and people were brilliant until the takeover.
All has changed so I can’t comment on what it is now like.
- 1.030 Oct 2023Workplace ManagerFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Unfortunately all the pros of working for Twitter/X are no longer applicable after Elon's purchase of the company.
No leadership, No transparency of goals. Unclear roles and responsibilities.
- 3.012 Sept 2023Procurement SpecialistFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Used to be a great place to work.
Nobody knows what the future will be like. I would avoid it.1
- 1.024 Aug 2023ManagementCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Nothing. Not a single thing.
Elon Musk is a horrendous excuse for a person. Putting people through hell all the time. The treatment employees are subjected to equivalent to torture. All so a rich moron can have his fun.3
- 1.014 Jun 2023Account ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
The Dublin Office still has few people from Twitter 1.0 which makes work and environment manageable.
After Elon's acquisition, all went to hell. No clear product roadmap, no clear strategy, and not even managers know what to expect. If you are looking something stable, a good environment, good company strategy, and perks, this is not the company. Leadership and structure change constantly, making it difficult to have a career on Twitter. No more 'Twitter' culture, no more remote options or food.
X Reviews FAQs
X has an overall rating of 3.2 out of 5, based on over 2,433 reviews left anonymously by employees. 35% of employees would recommend working at X to a friend and 20% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.
35% of X employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated X 3.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.1 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.