Working Solutions Reviews

Updated 29 May 2020

3.7
Working Solutions Chief Executive Kim Houlne
Kim Houlne
Pros
  • "This is by far the best Work from Home Company I have Contracted for in my 13 years of Working From Home(in 142 reviews)

• "I have worked for a lot of WAH organizations but have never felt as valued as I do by WSOL(in 37 reviews)

Cons
  • "I have no Cons for this company(in 37 reviews)

• "Additionally, hours available is very inconsistent, it could be 10(in 23 reviews)

"Great to work with."

Former Employee - Travel Consultant

I worked at Working Solutions part-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Flexible schedule, good education, easy to work with.

Cons

1099 - Unfortunately not eligible for health benefis

June 2, 2020CMO

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate it!

"Very Positive Place to Work"

Current Employee - Customer Service in Covington, LA

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time for more than a year

Pros

Wonderful training and management works hard to keep agents informed about meeting goals , a lot of feedback on performance which I always find helpful.

Cons

Scheduling is a bit of a nightmare, it is a mad dash to scoop up hours. Additionally, hours available is very inconsistent, it could be 10 hours available one week and then the next may be 30 hours. It is hard to count on a consistent number of hours per week on a regular basis.

June 2, 2020CMO

Thank you for your review and feedback. During this time the hours to support business could be very inconsistent. We hope we all see improvement in this area going forward. Hopefully, you like all the features in the new scheduler that has just been released.

"Ok"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time

Pros

Work from home make schedule

Cons

Not too many hours to fill weekly requirements

June 2, 2020CMO

Thank you for leaving a review. As you can imagine there are several businesses that during the pandemic have seen an impact to their volumes. Stay tuned because things are looking so much better already!

"Call Center Representative / Chat Support"

Former Employee - Inbound Customer Service Agent

I worked at Working Solutions part-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Positive work atmosphere, good training

Cons

Projects end without warning, stressful fight for hours with limited availability.

August 12, 2020CMO

Yes, because of the environment we are in there have been changing client needs. We are now in need of a huge number of agents for several companies. We hope you come back and take a look.

"It's Wonderful Here"

Current Employee - Curriculum Designer in Highland, IL

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great co-workers who are incredibly talented and kind.

Cons

None but I have to type a minimum of words.

January 2, 2020CMO

Thank you so much for your short and sweet review. We are so glad you like working for Working Solutions and the people you work with. We appreciate what you do for the team!

"The best of the best for at home opportunities"

Current Employee - Independent Contractor in Anchorage, AK

I have been working at Working Solutions full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have been with Working Solutions for over 3 years, and have NOT looked back! The support system is A+ amazing and the communication is top notch. They want you to be successful and will do their best to work with you to make sure you are. The pay is good and you are able to set your own schedule. As long as you put your work and effort in you will be successful with this company!

Cons

The job opportunities are mostly phone based, so there can't be any background noise. Working from home requires quite a bit of self discipline and you need to be able to separate your home life from your work.

December 4, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for leaving us such a positive review. We really appreciate you and what you do for Working Solutions and our client's customers.

"The absolute best company to work for."

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Working Solutions full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexable hours and great management

Cons

Have to do training mostly through videos

January 9, 2020CMO

Thank you for your very positive...and short review.

"Repetitive work. Don't have to think."

Current Employee - Call Center Agent

I have been working at Working Solutions part-time for less than a year

Pros

Work at home. Set your own schedule. Nice folks

Cons

Bored with the work here.

December 4, 2019CMO

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We have several different programs if you are interested in applying to another one.

"Good"

Former Employee - CRS

I worked at Working Solutions full-time

Pros

Great place to work met some awesome people. Management was very supportive

Cons

I can't think of any negative issues. All was fine

November 11, 2019CMO

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a reivew, very appreciated!

"Good pay for Work from Home"

Former Employee - Travel Consultant in Dallas, TX

I worked at Working Solutions part-time for more than a year

Pros

Work when you want You are a contractor. You must work the minimum hours..usually 20 per week but sometimes 15 or less.

Cons

The hours are not always available. The scheduling system is awful unless it has finally been updated. ( the new system was not a huge improvement though unless many changes have been made) If you miss the drop, you are left with hours undesirable, hours you can not work or nothing at all. They go through hiring blitzes I assume do to business and many consultants leave. This cause hour availability to shrink so it is hard to plan you budget. You may not get all you need. You can pick up hours from others but you have to constantly look at the bulletin board to see if someone wants to give up a shift. They do monitor calls which is fine and give kudos when you have a good call. However, if a bad call occurs they do "counsel" you. You must set an appt on your own time to discuss. Beware that if you answer a recall that was bad, even if you solved the issue and made the client happy and satisfied, you still get penalized. Bad motivation to be blamed for something you corrected. Training is too faced paced for SABRE software. You basically learn by doing and if you do not get difficult calls in the TWO days of test calls , you really are not prepared. SMEs are available in the chat rooms, but it takes times to get responses which causes stress because your client is usually in a hurry and waiting on you. Sometimes the SMEs have incorrect solutions, but you are still responsible for the out come. Many times you go "over" your scheduled shift and you are penalized for that. Sometimes you get a cal 1 minute prior to end of shift and you must stay to finish. If its a difficult call it can take alot of time. Because of this you can not really plan anything like appts or other jobs after your shift because you have to stay and finish. This ending up being extremely problematic and reason to leave.

November 11, 2019CMO

You provide some very good feedback here that I have shared with our team. I am sorry that this didn't work out well for you.

Found 304 reviews