- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Pakistan - All Cities
- - Punjab
- United States - All Cities
- - Michigan
- - Detroit, MI, United States Area
- - Warren, MI
- - Detroit, MI
- - Inkster, MI
Found 32 of over 33 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee★★★★★2 Nov 2022 - Remote Work From Home JobsRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Your platform is very good
You're company will be great
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★8 Jan 2022 - Software Engineer in Siālkot, PunjabRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Everyone wants to live happy the money is life so that we work here.
Great Experience in this companyContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★17 Oct 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Glad it closed bye bye
Great when it was famy owned
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★24 Feb 2017 - Machine Operator in Warren, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Union workers get protected the starting pay is decent good thing come to those who wait
The interview process is rigorous the work is dirty the attendance policy is. It one of my favoriteContinue reading
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★21 Feb 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Warren, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Former Owners were great, they led the company in a good direction.
Those who were dedicated and wanted to succeed with the company, were relied on and worked many hours.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★17 Feb 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Warren, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Competitive pay, exposure to a lot of facets of the automotive manufacturing business
Micro-managed constantly, overstaffed with a lot of overhead
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★2 Feb 2017 - Production Worker in Warren, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Lots of overtime, lots of room for advancement.You can learn a lot about Manufacturing if you can survive.
They don't treat the production workers fair , they have a 80% turn over rate.It's very possible to advance If you work to max pay,(5 years) and have a whole lot of luck or know someone.I'm not trying to bad mouth the company or discourage any one from working there.A lot of companies operate this way. That's entry level production in America.
- Former Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★5 Dec 2016 - Crane Operator/Material Coordinator in Inkster, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Pay increase every six months for 5 years
Work everyday not to many off days and 10 to 11 hours per day
- Current Employee, more than 5 years★★★★★28 Jun 2016 - Operations in Warren, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The benefits and overtime
New management has really done a number on this place that the Simons once had so golden now it's dust you can't have days off unles you work three weeks straight they don't care for you or your family and will tell you to your face if your kid is sick it's not their problem they need numbers worry about that when you leave here they don't care if your pregnant you should still be able lift parts as they say poor management they don't communicate with the employees make you feel that your worthless no matter how good of a worker you are your just not appreciatedContinue reading
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★17 May 2016 - Prototype Tool Maker in Warren, MIRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
All the overtime youy could eve want.
couldn't order tooling for jobs that needed itContinue reading
U.S. Manufacturing Reviews FAQs
U.S. Manufacturing has an overall rating of 2.6 out of 5, based on over 33 reviews left anonymously by employees. 36% of employees would recommend working at U.S. Manufacturing to a friend and 24% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 6% over the last 12 months.
36% of U.S. Manufacturing employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated U.S. Manufacturing 1.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 1.9 for culture and values and 2.7 for career opportunities.