Sportz Interactive Reviews
69% would recommend to a friend
(208 total reviews)
85% approve of CEO
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "No work life balance Chances of being neglected if you are not extra ordinary in your work" (in 28 reviews)
- "Low Salary" (in 19 reviews)
- "1) Manager and people at director position are not at all professional." (in 8 reviews)
- "Not suitable for people who like fixed working hours." (in 8 reviews)
- "Paying less salary to the employee as compared to other company and there is no job guarantee." (in 6 reviews)
Found 208 of over 224 reviews
Updated 1 Dec 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.027 Nov 2023Sr. Graphic DesignerCurrent Employee
Strong Company Culture: The company fosters a fantastic work culture, emphasizing collaboration, inclusivity, and employee well-being. Opportunities for Growth: There are ample opportunities for professional development and career advancement, with clear paths for growth within the organization. Great Benefits: The company offers excellent benefits packages, including healthcare, retirement plans, and additional perks that support employee satisfaction. Innovative Environment: It's an environment that encourages innovation, allowing employees to experiment, propose new ideas, and contribute to meaningful projects. Supportive Leadership: Leadership is supportive, approachable, and values employee feedback, creating an open and transparent communication channel.
Lack of Work-Life Balance: There might be challenges in maintaining a healthy work-life balance due to high workload or unrealistic expectations. Limited Flexibility: The company might have rigid policies regarding remote work or flexible hours, which might not cater to everyone's needs.
- 1.01 Dec 2023Junior AssociateFormer Employee, more than 1 yearGoregaon East
Hybrid working, Events & SI Games
Micromanagement, Irresponsible Manager, Less pay, No work life balance
- 2.022 Sept 2023Senior Motion DesignerCurrent Employee
The only pro I can think of is that you get to work on a wide variety of clients. Maybe gain some level of learnings
Management is a joke. No one knowing how a project or a client can be handled. Employees are treated like slaves, having extended work hours and being threatened to terminate , if performance is hindered. Office politics is pretty bad, if you are in the inner circle, then you are doing really good.1
- 2.020 Oct 2023Motion Graphics DesignerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
This place is good to work on a number of clients.
The management and the team is pretty bad and unprofessional. extended hours almost everyday because of bad planning, office politics is enraging. artists are blamed for others shortcoming. Nothing to learn here.1
- 4.02 Oct 2023Graphic DesignerCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearMumbai
if you're a sports fan looking for a company that appreciates your love for sports and creates a work environment that embraces it, this is the place for you.
The demands of the job often spill over into personal time, and it's not uncommon to receive work-related emails or calls during weekends and holidays.
- 2.010 Oct 2023Senior AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Good exposure. Get to work on a wide range of sporting projects.
Unorganised. Long working hours. Decent pay.
- 3.09 Oct 2023Senior AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Salary is always on time. Opportunity to work on different projects Leaves
Worst HR team ever Unclear hierarchy system No growth in certain projects
- 3.030 Jul 2023Senior Video Editor / ProducerCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
If Your looking for creative work then is that wrong company. Only video content just want to close the early from desk. No creative work.
Okok not good not best it can be mid level
Sportz Interactive Reviews FAQs
Sportz Interactive has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 224 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Sportz Interactive to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -6% over the last 12 months.
69% of Sportz Interactive employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Sportz Interactive 2.3 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.