Found 9,461 of over 12K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and offerings to employees is good due to the size of the company." (in 657 reviews)
- "Training is good and useful" (in 622 reviews)
- "The pay is good for my position and department at $21.63/hour plus overtime pay." (in 495 reviews)
- "Salary is good and competitive." (in 430 reviews)
- "People are great and intelligent" (in 403 reviews)
- "no inspiration in the lab setting everything was based on work completed and no work life balance." (in 691 reviews)
- "bad management and material avaibility" (in 341 reviews)
- "long hours and lots of extrernal and internal pressure" (in 202 reviews)
- "Whether or not your SLB employment is enjoyable and rewarding will very much depend on your direct manager." (in 201 reviews)
- "Extended working hours" (in 135 reviews)
SLB Reviews FAQs
SLB has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 11,763 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at SLB to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
81% of SLB employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated SLB 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.