Found 1,972 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about RealPage? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with RealPage employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "a lot of change with PE coming in but great people and resources available at yoru fingertips." (in 118 reviews)
- "good for entry level to associate positions work life balance is real" (in 113 reviews)
- "Good benefits including tuition and fitness reimbursement." (in 104 reviews)
- "The job is easy and the pay is good." (in 75 reviews)
- "Culture is good and the company itself" (in 73 reviews)
- "Poor management (talking behind your back) Support leads are not approachable and unprofessional." (in 118 reviews)
- "Unfortunately many managers scores are boosted by having friends working for them." (in 45 reviews)
- "Executive and Senior Leadership needs a serious adjustment if this company is going to go anywhere." (in 41 reviews)
- "Middle and upper management is very cliquish and it's a promote from within within (repetition intentional)." (in 36 reviews)
- "No training classes like mid" (in 22 reviews)
- 4.028 Feb 2021Clerical AssistantFormer Employee, more than 1 yearDublin, Dublin
Great team approach & work life balance
Salary low in comparison to other similarRealPage Response3y
Thank you for your post. I assume you have moved to "Dublin, Dublin"... Wishing you well in your future endeavors. Sincerely, Kurt Twining
- 3.028 Aug 2023Account RepresentativeFormer EmployeeRichardson, TX
Great company, ambitious goals as a company. Team atmosphere is overall decent for sales organization.
Middle management plays favorites and the leads given are usually not qualified or ok at best. Data in the CRM is normally inaccurate. Commissions are hard to come by and when they do its pennies on the dollar. If you are fresh out of college and single with no responsibilities other yourself, it's a good job. However, if you live in a place where you need to make $90k plus then look for other companies in tech sales. You will be glad you did. Once being able to land meetings with prospects they usually are shocked by the prices and cut and run. All that to say if you have the desire to work hard for little to no results, go for it!
RealPage Reviews FAQs
RealPage has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 2,069 reviews left anonymously by employees. 72% of employees would recommend working at RealPage to a friend and 63% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.
72% of RealPage employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RealPage 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.