Found 296 of over 326 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great people and loads of exciting projects going on." (in 29 reviews)
- "Salary is good enough to get by for a while" (in 17 reviews)
- "Great colleagues who I worked with and very multicultural environment with people from all over the world." (in 11 reviews)
- "The work environment is good" (in 6 reviews)
- "The working environment has drastically improved in 2014 with relaxation of flexible working rules and much heavier focus on engaging employees and improving work culture and job satisfaction." (in 6 reviews)
- "Very Bad Management and bad on decision making" (in 19 reviews)
- "senior management are not empowered, share holders are still running the company like it's a small start up." (in 7 reviews)
- "No benefits and very less promotions" (in 7 reviews)
- "Not at all Australian culture or ethics" (in 6 reviews)
- "stress, slow technical staff, not great at allowing employees flexible hours to aid them in personal lives" (in 5 reviews)
- 1.018 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearLondon, England
Pay you good salary, you can compensate to get higher salary.
Toxic work culture. Managers think they know everything and try to put their point first even when they are wrong. There is lot favouritism as that could be understood from how people have been promoted to senior levels when they clearly are not worthy. Worst planning of the things. Demotiving seniors and also will also take away your mental peace. I would give no stars to the management and work/life balance if there was an option. There are very few people who stick around with this company.
- 4.029 Aug 2023Senior Digital Product ManagerFormer Employee
The individuals at Lebara display a high degree of affability and hospitality. A recent initiative is underway to gather feedback from teams and strive towards enhancing the workplace environment. Amenities such as fresh fruit, well-supplied milk, and teabags are consistently available. Additional benefits encompass novel pension schemes, opportunities for employee discounts, and complimentary eye tests.
A proportion of employees have accumulated years of service and may occasionally rely on past achievements, rather than actively pursuing growth. Regrettably, there appears to be a deficiency in the framework supporting individual advancement prospects and training initiatives. Despite considerable potential for innovation within the establishment, the existing technological infrastructure does not readily facilitate the realisation of such opportunities.
Lebara Reviews FAQs
Lebara has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 326 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at Lebara to a friend and 60% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.
69% of Lebara employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Lebara 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.0 for career opportunities.