Gronda Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Gronda Reviews

Found 3 reviews

5.0
  1. "Great start-up with family atmosphere"

Former Employee - UI/User Experience Designer in Istanbul

I worked at Gronda full-time for more than a year

Pros

- Possibility to make impact in hospitality industry; - Ideation is welcome; - Great time management, you can plan your own life; - Learning and self-improvement programs; - Traveling support with 200%, including great budget; - You can work from any place of the world; - No strict deadlines - quality is the first.

Cons

All was fine during my work. Sometimes there were little management issues, but they were decided fast.

Gronda2019-03-23
  2. "We do it for the passion."

Current Employee - CEO-Founder in Wattens

I have been working at Gronda full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I'm the founder and CEO of the company, therefore it is clear that I love this company. My aim was it always to build a place where people can work on the things they love and find a workplace where they can live their passion. We are telling all of our employees before they start, that we as the founders see their personal growth as our most important responsibility. When I look at this rockstar team, I know that...

Cons

Unfortunately, we are still a startup and can't pay the salaries huge corporates can pay. The compensation for this is freedom and a lot of responsibility, flat hierarchies and a place where you decide when and from where you work.

Gronda2019-01-11
  3. "Ambitious startup does it right"

I have been working at Gronda full-time

Pros

Working here means you have the freedom and flexibility of the tasks you can undertake. Having supportive coworkers means that they want you to succeed as much as you do too.

Cons

There aren't too many senior-level employees, so lots of the learning will come in the form of trial and error, whereas other companies have a Lead Position member to get advice from.

Advice to Management

Invest in more developers and perhaps a product manager 😉

Gronda2019-01-11