Found 13,994 of over 19K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about GE
The Work-Life Bowl
a year ago
How do workers with families and mortgages in Tech measure the level of risk they are willing to accept with layoffs or position themselves to not get laid off? What are some strategies? I just have a general interest in understanding.Amazon Rivian Whoop GE Facebook (Meta) Apple Tesla SpaceX
Got a burning question about GE? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with GE employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Flexibility and great people to work with" (in 887 reviews)
- "Benefits are good and easily accessible" (in 784 reviews)
- "I believe that most management at GE tries to help employees have a good work/life balance." (in 638 reviews)
- "Great culture and values." (in 481 reviews)
- "The pay is good if you are willing to put in sevens days a week all the time" (in 474 reviews)
- "But nooooo ... those who are at the bottom of the packing order pay the price of the poor management." (in 441 reviews)
- "low salary and no expenses fees" (in 412 reviews)
- "Big company with too many managers" (in 242 reviews)
- "Long hours and not very stable" (in 168 reviews)
- "Poor upper management." (in 75 reviews)
- 4.021 Nov 2023Packaging OperatorFormer Employee, more than 1 yearCork
Management allow you to do your work without interruption, lots of career opportunities
Long hours, high output, could add in more breaks
- 4.01 Sept 2023Financial AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 5 yearsDublin, Dublin
Good life balance, nice atmosphere to work especially the colleagues.
Takes a lot of time to get promoted.
- 3.011 May 2022Anonymous EmployeeFormer Employee, less than 1 year
good company to work with if you want to learn
bad salaries, at least in latin america and they make you work too much for what they are paying (more than 10 hours per day).
- 4.016 Dec 2021Financial AnalystCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Nice place to work, nice people. A good balance of life vs work. Good benefits.
Not much expertise. Cannot grow quickly.
GE Reviews FAQs
GE has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 18,814 reviews left anonymously by employees. 81% of employees would recommend working at GE to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
81% of GE employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated GE 3.7 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.9 for culture and values and 3.7 for career opportunities.