Cover image for Credera

Found 294 of over 320 reviews

4.6
Credera CEO and President  Justin Bell
Justin Bell
Pros
  • "Work-life balance is excellent at Credera(in 29 reviews)

• "Credera only hires people that embody the core values: excellence, integrity, humility, tenacity, and people-first(in 23 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Some growing pains related to processes and systems, but prioritization exists around addressing those(in 17 reviews)

• "Review process and career progression is based on who you know, there is a reason why people don't spend too much time here(in 12 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Featured Review

Over and above recruitment

21 Jun 2022 - Managing Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Very understanding of circumstances - Open and honest at every stage - Very personal and friendly experience - No unnecessary waiting between rounds

Cons

- Couldn't name a single one

Credera Response

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to share your input! We're very happy to hear you enjoyed our recruiting process, our Talent Acquisition team works diligently to ensure a white-glove experience for every candidate- so it’s amazing to hear you agree! We are so thrilled that you appreciated our transparency, openness, and our efficient timeline. This type of feedback is truly appreciated! Thank you for all that you do at Credera!

2. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

An incredible and inclusive employer

16 Nov 2022 - Managing Consultant in London, England
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everyone is lovely and welcoming, the onboarding process is the best I've experienced and there is a tremendous focus on employee wellbeing, diversity and inclusion. It's not just about ticking boxes or putting on a show, this is a genuine, meaningful commitment to having healthy, happy employees, with a great work life balance.

Cons

None that I've encountered yet.

3. Join the Credera team
      See Our Latest Jobs
    4. 5.0

None

14 Nov 2022 - SM in Denver, CO
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture People Leadership None None

Cons

None none none none none

5. 5.0

Happy to be joining Credera UK

15 Nov 2022 - Senior UX/UI Designer
      Business Outlook

Pros

The interview process was quick but thorough. Friendly and warm people who appear to but top notch in what they do. I was immediately interested in a company who want to push boundaries while looking after their employees welbeing.

Cons

Non that I can see

6. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great culture

14 Nov 2022 - Marketing Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Incredibly smart, friendly colleagues who are passionate about doing great work and look after each other

Cons

The subject matter could be a little dry but everyone worked hard to help me understand the technical side of things

7. 5.0

Great firm!

7 Nov 2022 - Technology Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lots of learning opportunities, great exposure

Cons

Can't think of too many, great overall.

8. 5.0

Great place to work

6 Nov 2022 - Software Engineer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Workculture, learning new technologies such as cloud, people first attitude

Cons

No cons as of now

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Dallas consultant

2 Nov 2022 - Consultant in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture. Work life balance. High profile clients.

Cons

Pay. Lack of Leadership profit sharing.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

16 Nov 2022 - Consultant in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

Credera's pillars put to action make for a great company culture

Cons

Onboarding not as structured; company could benefit from even more diversity represented on their staff

11. 5.0

Great Company to Start Your Career

25 Oct 2022 - Technology Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

Strong relationships | Great work-life balance for consulting (40-50 hours) | Many opportunities for growth and certifications | Strong training program for new hires | Great for individuals coming right out of college

Cons

Newer company. Started in 1999, the company is large given how new it is but not the place for you if you want to be part of something that is a 10,000+ employee size

Credera Response

Thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear that you have found strong relationships and a great work-life at Credera! Our culture, along with our opportunities for growth plus training for new hires is a direct result of our People's-First mentality! We appreciate your note on our size as a whole. We pride ourselves on embodying a true global-boutique firm. We hope that you find this brings so much value to your role at Credera, and allows you to connect even more with people at our firm! Thank you for all that you do at Credera!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 294 Reviews
    </>Embed

Credera Reviews FAQs

Credera has an overall rating of 4.6 out of 5, based on over 320 reviews left anonymously by employees. 90% of employees would recommend working at Credera to a friend and 81% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Credera employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Credera. This rating has decreased by -5% over the last 12 months.

90% of Credera employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Credera 4.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.8 for culture and values and 4.6 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Credera Job Seekers