Zurich Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 265 of over 265 interviews

Recruiter5%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Zurich Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Zurich Insurance

Interview

After applying online, I completed a set of situational questions which was straight forward. I then had an initial call with the manager to determine if the role was right for me, then had an invite to a formal interview over Zoom. I made a presentation and completed an exercise, as well interview questions from the manager and another member of his team. Heard back within a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions
  • What are the current key trends in financial services?
    Answer Question

Zurich Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zurich Insurance

Interview

the process takes around one hour and is mostly about sharing yourselves and some general questions about yourselves and the company. The interviewers are nice and I do gain a lot experience from it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zurich Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Zurich Insurance

Interview

Prima un colloquio telefonico con hr seguito poi da un colloquio con video da un’ora con manager e hr. successivamente ho ricevuto una telefonata in cui mi hanno fatto l’offerta

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural quindi esperienze pregresse e bagaglio personale in generale

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lecco

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Zurich Insurance (Lecco) in Sep 2021

Interview

Mi hanno contattato telefonicamente circa 5 giorni dopo la mia richiesta di partecipazione al programma. Abbiamo fatto una chiamata su Zoom. L'intervistatore era il manager con cui avrei dovuto lavorare, una persona gentile, educata e visivamente appassionata del suo lavoro. Purtroppo per questo ruolo bisognava essere ancora iscritti alla magistrale, mentre io ero già laureato.

Interview Questions
  • Parlami della tua carriera didattica. parlami di te. quali progetti hai fatto durante la tua carriera didattica? per quali aziende? come lavori in gruppo? sei disponibile a trasferirti a Zurigo? sei ancora iscritto alla tua università per almeno la metà del tempo dell'internship?

Zurich Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zurich Insurance

Interview

I was asked about my experience, past tasks and projects, including more detailed accounting and finance questions, availability for traveling, reasons for joining. Benefits and contract details were discussed. To sum up, it was a positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in our company? What is your role in your current company?

Zurich Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Zurich Insurance

Interview

5 Interviews with many teams in organisations, HR test, then HR interview. Management interviews was done on different days, maybe they should consider the date of the interviews for one date.

Interview Questions
  • Very normal run-of-the-mill questions and they went over my CV

Zurich Insurance

Application

I interviewed at Zurich Insurance

Interview

I had to complete an online application. I was then invited to complete an online assessment. I passed the assessment and was invited to do an online interview. Lastly, I was invited to the assessment centre.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zurich Insurance (Schaumburg, IL) in Aug 2021

Interview

The first call and appointment you get is from a person who doesnt work for Zurich, but a third party company who reads the questions off a sheet (they admitted this when I had questions and their only response was "thats a good question.") Soon after, the interviewer's computer crashed, so she stalled while trying to reboot her computer. She did so by complaining about where she lived, (in retrospect this should have been the first hint that this company has little professionalism and lack of cohesion.) She couldn't continue with the interview so she sent an email with her sheet of questions, which was for underwriter specialist II, a different position. (2nd clue) Filled it out, but I got quick texts with single word questions, such as "degree?" as well as "year?" (Felt like 3rd hint). However it must have been good because I got an email within 24 hours to schedule a 2nd interview, (maybe it could have been because the interviewer knew for the most part I had an interview without her actual involvement.) I got an email a day before the 2nd interview reminding me to dress professionally and take the interview seriously. When the interview started I had a video chat with 2 women in what looked like sweatshirts like they were doing laundry, (leaving a first impression that they dont care about the interview, let alone their jobs; talk about hypocrisy and professionalism. 4th clue.) When they started the interview and how I expressed enthusiasm about the position, they cut off my answer saying that the position has been changed and absorbed into a completely different position, essentially telling me DURING THE INTERVIEW that I was applying for a completely different job. (At this point the company felt like a lost cause, but I stuck it out for the experience if anything.) The next question was along the lines of "why do you want this job?"; it took so much effort to say "well I cant give a good answer since it was only 30 seconds ago that I found I was applying for a completely different job." So I tried to adjust my answers but they had to correct me saying that this job wont have the same requirements (essentially making my responses moot.) The interview felt like a trainwreck, but at least it wasnt because of me.q Suffice to say I found the interview to be a learning experience that the interviewer and company can do as good (or as poorly) as any prospective employee. Not surprisingly I had not received a follow up since. Honestly, their indications of disorganization, unprofessionalism, and shabiness showed in retrospect that I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions
  • If I had to remember you out of all our candidates, how should I do so?

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England, England

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Zurich Insurance (Birmingham, England, England)

Interview

assessment center including a range of tasks and exercises including presentation and related areas set against time deadlines and under pressure, mixture of panel and individual sessions as well as group

Interview Questions
  • How would you cope if a deadline change

Zurich Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zurich Insurance

Interview

Entrevista amena y fácil. Te contactan de forma online y coordinan una entrevista. Te hacen sentir comodo y que cuentes un poco sobre vos y tu experiencia, luego porque te gustaria trabajar ahi

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 265 Interviews