WinCo Foods Interview Questions

Updated 3 Dec 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 170 of over 170 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at WinCo Foods

WinCo Foods

Application

I interviewed at WinCo Foods

Interview

More than one person interview with a drug test first. They will email you with specific instructions on how to do it and where to go. I dressed up in casual pants and dress shirt. They said that was fine

Interview Questions
  • About resume Chash handling experience
    Answer Question

WinCo Foods

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WinCo Foods in Oct 2022

Interview

Pretty Simple interview. Asked if I had prior experience working in a warehouse. Your usual questions. The lady I interviewed with was really nice and was very informative about the job.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult situation?

WinCo Foods

Application

I interviewed at WinCo Foods

Interview

The interview process was great! The test they had me do was a great idea to see if I was a fit for the position. Wonderful people to meet and felt very comfortable in my interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are your greatest strength s?

WinCo Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WinCo Foods

Interview

Pretty straight forward, standard questions! Nothing out of the ordinary. Interview took place over zoom call and lasted about 30 minutes. They were a little hesitant to discuss salary upfront which worried me a bit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

WinCo Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WinCo Foods

Interview

Simple asked basic questions. Took about 20 minutes. They were nice and will work around your schedule. They take well to family emergencies. Your coworkers are also really helpful to any questions or concerns you may have.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here How are you under stressful situations
2 people found this interview helpful

WinCo Foods

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at WinCo Foods

Interview

Mostly situational and asked if I had any questions. Really basic interview but make sure you do a little research about the position and company beforehand. Think it was a turn-off that I didn’t ask any questions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you resolve an angry customer complaint?
2 people found this interview helpful

WinCo Foods

Application

I interviewed at WinCo Foods

Interview

Way too easy. It felt like they just wanted to get to know you and that’s it. The assistant managers are awesome here though and laid back. Would definitely work here

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kent, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WinCo Foods (Kent, WA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview was very straightforward and quite simple. The company seemed to be aggressively hiring at the time of the interview. You do not need to do much preparation in advance as they are willing to do walk-in interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at WinCo Foods (Hillsboro, OR) in Aug 2021

Interview

she asked me the usual stuff and I ultimately ended up not getting the job. the interviewers enthusiasm and body language made it seem to me that she had already made up her mind. found out later she was told by upper management to only higher/ promote ethnic minorities.

Interview Questions
  • do you party? what's your sighn? HOW FAR IS MARS? can your fold me like oragami?

WinCo Foods

Application

I interviewed at WinCo Foods in Jul 2021

Interview

Fill out a pre-interview survey, then get called back for the interview. It was with 2 people and a manager-in-training. They have a list that they go through to ask questions.

Interview Questions
  • What is a negative experience you have had as a customer?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 170 Interviews