Textron Aviation Interview Questions

Updated 2 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 124 of over 124 interviews

Employee Referral6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Textron Aviation

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Textron Aviation

Interview

The Interview was a very standard interview. The interviewer asked the basic questions. Nice people, but very selective. I hope to apply back next year. We will see what happens!

Textron Aviation

Application

I interviewed at Textron Aviation

Interview

Tell me about yourself, why do you want to work here, what makes you stand out/what will you bring, what makes you a fit for the role. Then behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Conflict situation within a team (how did you deal with it) ?
    Answer Question

Textron Aviation

Application

I interviewed at Textron Aviation

Interview

Behavioural and recorded interview using HireVue. Was asked basic interview questions and no technical questions. I was contacted 2-3 weeks after the interview by phone for an offer. Overall, a quick and easy process

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Textron Aviation (Norman, OK) in Sep 2022

Interview

Had the interview after a college career fair. Interviewer was very friendly, both employees I talked to seemed to enjoy what they do. Interview felt more like a conversation, no questions like "Explain a time when..." which I liked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Textron Aviation (Bangalore) in Jul 2022

Interview

The interview went on for a little more than an gour. However there was no updates regarding the status, when tried calling/texting to check for the feedback the person did not even bother to respond back

Interview Questions
  • Digital electronics and analog electronics related basic questions

Textron Aviation

Application

I interviewed at Textron Aviation

Interview

Quick on-demand process. It was only a one stage interview for my specific position. The interview was about ten questions and they gave a few retakes for each question. Overall, the process was not too difficult and it was a pretty standardized experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Textron Aviation

Application

I interviewed at Textron Aviation

Interview

-robot interview -in person/zoom interview The interviews were all centered around behavioral based decision making questions. The robot interview gave you two attempts to film your answer and then the second time you had to submit it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Emporia, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Textron Aviation (Emporia, KS) in Feb 2022

Interview

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Textron Aviation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Textron Aviation

Interview

Online Interview using an online format. I was given questions and I had two tries to answer them. It was fairly short and only required about fifteen minutes to complete.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Textron Aviation (Wichita, KS) in Nov 2021

Interview

Interview was conducted online and I didn't even get to speak to a real person. I was given a prompt and 60 seconds of preparation before having to record 1-2 minute responses.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 124 Interviews