Cover image for Swissport

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Swissport Interview Questions

Updated 11 Jan 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 413 of over 413 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Swissport

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

Standard interview procedure with few Teamleaders, walk around Airfield, final conversation, nothing too crazy but you should prepare yourself anyway. They want to see that you are able to learn quick and you are

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work on the airfield?
    1 Answer

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

The interview was process was very simple and easy. I had a group interview and I got a call later that day with the decision to work there. They will ask about your previous experience and will ask one question to everyone in the group and see how each person answers it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

Formal interview - face to face in office Interview panel of 3 people Structured interview about 20 questions Nice office at Newstead Brisbane Interview panel was very warm and friendly

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Swissport (Buenos Aires)

Interview

fueron 2 entrevistas bastante sencillas Primero con rrhh y luego con el jefe Fueron bastante amenas, aproximadamente de 30 minitos cada una. Te hacen ir hasta el aeropuerto de ezeiza No es necesario haber tenido experiencia en aeropuertos

Interview Questions
  • Que estudiaste De que trabajas Que queres seguir en un futuro

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Swissport (Buenos Aires) in Oct 2022

Interview

Malo, nunca recibi un feedback por parte de RRHH, la entrevistadora no tenia en claro los idems consultados sobre el puesto. Poca comunicacion durante el proceso sobre los pasos a seguir.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

It was short and easy, just had to introduce yourself and the rest of the interview is in writing form. Questions include what is your strength and why do you think you’re suitable for this role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salvador, Bahia

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Swissport (Salvador, Bahia)

Interview

Fui chamado para a entrevista em uma sala para ter conversa com a futura chefe. A conversa foi trilíngue. Começamos em inglês, fomos para o espanhol e terminamos em inglês. Sempre muito direta e sincera. Tive que responder questionário e fazer redação sobre minha visão de uma situação da atualidade.

Interview Questions
  • Quiseram me conhecer e conhecer minha visão e pretensão. Basicamente perguntaram sobre mim, experiências e expectativas de vida e na empresa. Pretensão salarial. Questionário com múltiplas escolhas de possíveis ações que teria em algumas situações. Redação sobre algum tópico de atualidade.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Swissport (London, England) in Sept 2022

Interview

Phone interview, very pleasant interviewer ,although lack. Knowledge of individual airports as recruiting from satellite location. Ie parking arrangements , hours of shift , very vague on key information. Lack of knowledge on union membership in uk airports, or discourage line of questions from interviewee. Applying for a part time job which was advertised although it appears they get you on almost full hours then advise of compulsory overtime . I think it’s a strong possibility that Swissport are breaking the law by advertising a part time position under false pretences , ie actual full time hours…

Interview Questions
  • Do you hold anyExperience of aviation

Anonymous Employee in Jeddah

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Swissport (Jeddah)

Interview

You will be asked questions about customer services, situations and if you can calculate excess baggage Basic interview questions that if you respond logically you will get the job You are required a decent level of english in order to be accepted

Interview Questions
  • Q: ask to introduce yourself Q: you will be asked about a passenger situation Q: you will be asked about the company and who are the company's customers Q: you can be asked about the company's mission and vision

Swissport

Application

I interviewed at Swissport

Interview

Simple and quick phone interview. Received offer before interview was complete. Friendly interviewer, and they get to the point. Detail breakdown of job and duties, and looking for those that can pass background check and drug screening. Overall professional and friendly.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 413 Interviews

Swissport Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Swissport as 80.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.60 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler and Cargo Agent rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Aircraft Cleaner and Dispatcher roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Swissport takes an average of 28 days when considering 5 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Passenger Service Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Dispatcher roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Swissport according to 5 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drugs Test: 40.00%