Success Academy Charter Schools Interview Questions

Updated 28 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 577 of over 577 interviews

Employee Referral9%
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

Recruiter found me on LinkedIn and we set up a convo. The recruiter spent most of the time telling me exactly what the hiring manager would & wouldn’t want to hear and the rest of the time telling me how qualified I was and how I’m a perfect fit. When I got into the interview, I was stressed to present what the recruiter had told me to speak about and, when I didn’t get the role, the feedback I received was that I was forcing talking points but was a great overall candidate for other roles. Then I never heard from them again. Interesting recruitment process going on over there.

Interview Questions
  • Talk about a time where you created a system to track your success.
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

The process involved three steps. The submission of the application, a video interview and a final 1:1 interview. Overall the process was smooth but I would say the video interview was the one that thew me off the most.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

Started with a phone screening before receiving an online assessment involving a scheduling question. After that it was a normal Zoom interview if you pass the previous stages. The interview process was pretty easy and enjoyable overall.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, greatest strength and weakness, conflict resolution.

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

Great opportunity, a lot of training available. Quick turn over, cap on raises. Mentorship available most long held positions are in corporate setting also known own as network, it to diverse at that level

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

It was pretty straightforward and simple. You have to do a recorded interview and answer two additional questions. Then if asked to move forward, it will be a zoom meeting. It is considered a final interview.

Interview Questions
  • How did you find out about this position and what attacted you to it?

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

Very quick and rushed. I felt like I wasn't given time to answer the questions. We also had to answer questions using an AI computer system. Would not recommend at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

Very fair. Met with the principal and shared information related to the position. Some questions were challenging. They asked about achievement and data assessment. I responded based on my prior experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools

Interview

This was a group interview where we were called into a conference room and asked a few questions as a group where we went around the table answering, then a mini lesson planning activity, before being called into individual interviews with recruiters.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you passionate about education and Success Academy's mission?

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools in Aug 2022

Interview

Easy. Was asked 3 questions by recruiter, then a video question followed behind two written responses. Everything obviously virtual but it was quick response time (probably because I did exceptionally well)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Success Academy Charter Schools

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools in Aug 2022

Interview

Zoom interview. Video recording about a personal anecdote that has affected who you are. Two written parts: 1. You strengths and how that will help you at SA. 2.Why would you commit for 2 years to SA. Then an interview where they asked you pretty simply questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I interviewed at Success Academy Charter Schools (Brooklyn, NY)

Interview

Simple and quick. Got an answer within a week. Very efficient and straightforward. I loved the process. No random questions - straight to there point. World recommend to anyone looking for a job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 577 Interviews