Smurfit Kappa Interview Questions

Updated 4 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 73 of over 73 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Smurfit Kappa

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Smurfit Kappa

Interview

Was quite a relaxed process. Was only one skype interview but was supposed to be an in person. A lot of rapport building then star style questions and some cv confirmation

Interview Questions
  • Was a lot of star based questions and combing through your cv
    Answer Question

Smurfit Kappa

Application

I interviewed at Smurfit Kappa

Interview

Easy. HR round for 30 mins, and two rounds of interview, one behavioral and other technical. Behavioral was based on situations. The "Tell me about a time" type questions which were designed for similar scenarios as you would face in the work place.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you used a diverse set of perspective to solve a problem. What was the outcome?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smurfit Kappa (Birmingham, England) in May 2022

Interview

Applied online. Contacted for interview a few days later. If passed, there would be an interview with head of HR and a tour of the factory and technical a interview

Interview Questions
  • Mainly competency based questions based on what is listed in the job description.

Smurfit Kappa

Application

I interviewed at Smurfit Kappa

Interview

Pretty standard interview. The process was fairly easy the lady that called was very nice and very detailed on what I needed to do for the next steps and always follow up with an email or telephone call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Smurfit Kappa

Application

I interviewed at Smurfit Kappa

Interview

O processo seletivo consistiu em um teste e uma redação, mas depois não entraram em contato. Só fiquei sabendo porque liguei lá, e ainda assim foi difícil falar com a responsável pela seleção que parece até que tava evitando o contato.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in North Richland Hills, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Smurfit Kappa (North Richland Hills, TX)

Interview

Had a terrible experience with an HR at the North Richland Hills facility. I experienced the rudest, most unprofessional, and downright bizarre hiring process in my life last year. I only left this review after finding out several other people had equally bizarre experiences with her. Just to give a few examples of my interaction with her. She called me once for an interview, said something rude when I answered, then immediately proceeded to tell me she was too busy to talk to me??Oh, and she told me she didnt have my phone number (she was the one who called me)??, didnt have my resume ( asked me about things that were on my resume), oddly told my my resume was crap ( after she said she didnt have it), said I wasnt physically capable of handling the job?? ( she never met me, and I have years of experience), then talked down about the fact that I worked fast food as a second job, saying, " thats not a real job". And believe it or not, that was not even the worst of my interaction with her. To top this all off, she later called me, and told me I was going to be hired, told me what shift I would be on, told me the starting pay, the pay increases, to make sure I had steel toe boots, that the job will be difficult, orientation and probationary period, mandatory overtime, etc. and that I would receive another call. Never heard from her again, and she never again returned a single one of my messages or calls.

Interview Questions
  • Asked me the same 3 or 4 questions multiple times like we were in a loop. She asked me the question, " name a bad quality about yourself" at least 4 times. And , its a terrible interview question to begin with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uberaba, Minas Gerais

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smurfit Kappa (Uberaba, Minas Gerais) in Mar 2022

Interview

1. Entrevista Gerente Rh Local 2. Entrevista Coordenadora Desenvolvimento Local 3. Entrevista Gerente Comercial 4. Teste Prático com desenvolvimento de conceito 5. Apresentação Conceito para Gerente Rh, Coordenadora Desenvolvimento Local e Diretora de Inovação 6.Entrevista Diretora Rh 7. Proposta Gerente Rh Local

Interview Questions
  • - Fale sobre você; - Porque da candidatura; - O que conhece da empresa; - Pretensão Salarial; - Situação de Vida Atual; - Onde, com quem mora; - Qual ocupação profissional das pessoas com quem mora;

Smurfit Kappa

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smurfit Kappa in Mar 2022

Interview

Na positief gesprek nooit teruggebeld. HR zei geen contact te kunnen krijgen, terwijl ze mijn telefoonnummer op 4 plekken konden vinden. Toen ik 2 keer een evaluatie afspraak voorstelde heb ik nooit meer iets teruggehoord.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Smurfit Kappa

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Smurfit Kappa in Jan 2022

Interview

A very professional process, with multiple rounds including aptitude, competency and case study tests. The HR department did a phenomenal job in smoothening the process from the first round to the last round. They even provided excellent and detailed feedback when I didn't bag the offer in the last round.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had a problem to solve at urgency, and how you went about it. Case study questions were a role play, as if you are in the job and talking to manager over a conflict.

Smurfit Kappa

Application

I interviewed at Smurfit Kappa

Interview

tedious, up to 6 interviews with the same questions following typical format, no skills measured, no assessments, single type interviews, legal background check, psychologist interview, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok

Interview Questions
  • What was your gpa? thesis project?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 73 Interviews