Shockwave Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Shockwave Medical Interview Questions

Sort:

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Shockwave Medical (Fremont, CA (US)) in August 2017.

Interview

Completely disrespectful of my time and disorganized. I should have taken that as a red flag when I accepted my offer. They rescheduled on me several times, there is no way to call anyone and confirm, they hide their email addresses behind some software so if you have questions you can't actually call them. Plus when I had a phone screen scheduled for one day, my hiring manager called me three days early for the interview because I thinks she got her candidates mixed up. But she was mad I didn't answer the phone (was at work) when SHE had the wrong date! It was horrible process and working here has been really bad so overall I wish I didn't take the offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shockwave Medical (Fremont, CA (US)) in April 2018.

Interview

interview started with a phone screen, then an onsite interview the following week. the onsite interview went well with 3 people. i got an email 2 days after stating they liked me and to provide references, so i did provide references. they never called my references or me to let me know what the status is. that was the end of the whole process. i am left hanging.

Senior Catheter Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Shockwave Medical.

Interview

After a phone screening with the hiring manager, I was brought in for a half day interview. Met with many of the department managers and a few members of the engineering staff. People were friendly and questions were mostly technical / directly relevant to the job.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.