Schreiber Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Schreiber Foods Interview Questions

Interviews at Schreiber Foods

Production Team Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carthage, MO (US)

Application

I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Carthage, MO (US)) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position on their website. I believe there was a phone screen first. Then I received a link to complete a virtual interview (just recorded answers to basic interview questions). A plant requested that I interview with them onsite. Completed the onsite interview - all expense paid. Received an offer within 1.5 weeks. The entire process took a little less than 2 months.

Interview Questions

• What is your leadership style?   1 Answer

Controls Engineer Co-Op/ Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in October 2019.

Interview

Well the interview itself was not bad. It was a quick 30 minute phone interview with HR. She asked basic questions about my resume and what did I know about the company. No technical questions at all. All personal and about yourself/resume. Also they want to know if you will be willing to relocate for a full time position if offered.

The woman I spoke with however, is another story.... she emailed me to set up a interiview and we set up a time. At that time, she did not call at all- no notification or anything. But about 20 minutes in of what was supposed to be my interview - she emails me and asks can we reschedule.
    I did, but when that time came she she got on the phone and seemed very rushed and like she was just going through the motions of things. Not even time for questions. Made me look at the company very differently.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe the roles you completed at your previous jobs?   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods.

Interview

Basic Video interview call. The video interview allowed unlimited re records and 72 hours to complete. Plenty of time to complete the interview questions. simple star methodology questions that can be answered on the spot.

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carthage, MO (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Carthage, MO (US)) in July 2019.

Interview

Was called in for an aptitude test and behavioral assessment. Not the friendliest people, then selected for an interview which lasted hours. Place was not very clean, trash everywhere. People who were getting off work and going into work did not look happy. Dude took a hit off his crack pipe as he was coming our of work, that concerned me. Did not get an offer. That was fine with me considering the people coming out of the place.

Interview Questions

• If I was able to work 120 hours a week.   1 Answer

Production Team Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carthage, MO (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Carthage, MO (US)) in June 2019.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a recruiter on Handshake.

Within a week of submitting my application I was asked to complete an online interview process.

The format consisted of basic star questions. You could record as many times as you wanted. My tip for this is to write out your answers first. Then ad-lib them while looking into the camera. This way it will not seem like you are reading. I feel like this was what moved me forward in the hiring process.

A week or so later a Talent Acquisition team member reached out to me telling me that the Carthage, MO plant wanted to fly me in for an onsite interview.

Flight, rental car, and hotel room were all free of charge. Checked baggage, ubers, food, etc were reimbursed but it will take up to 6 weeks.

The onsite interview was a three panel interview. We started off with the Team Leader that i would be working under taking me on a tour and meeting people in the plant. It was very welcoming!

First I interviewed with two high level hourly workers. Next I interviewed with the same Team leader as well as two other team leaders. Lastly, I interviewed with the HR leader and the plant manager.

Everyone went through the standard STAR questions taking turns. It was very relaxed but they expect you to follow the format strictly as they will goad you with questions if you leave out a letter of the STAR. They have a sheet to fill out so make sure you hit each aspect well.

After the interviews, the whole team of interviewers and I minus the two hourly workers all went to eat at a local restaurant. I made sure to connect with everyone on a topic they were passionate about. It was very fun and I had a great time getting to know them.

Prepare for the interview with lots of specific examples of your work that fit the other STAR questions you can find here on Glassdoor.

The next day after flying out I was offered the job.

Very nice people and I cannot wait to move to MO and get started!

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you encouraged a coworker to step outside their comfort zone.   2 Answers

Production Team Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clinton, MO (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Clinton, MO (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

1. Video interview, where you record your answers and submit them (typical behavioral questions)
    2. Phone interview with the 3 members of the plant I was going to be working at (plant manager, HR rep, and the person I would be directly reporting to) - a little bit more on the difficult side, asked mostly behavioral questions
    3. On-site interview, this was a couple hours with 4 separate interviews. First 3 interviews had 3 people and the last one was with the plant manager. STAR based questions

Interview Questions

• You've had some leadership experience with leading a couple people but in this position, you will be leading 30-50 people. How will you adjust to this change?   2 Answers

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and then received an email to complete an online- video questionnaire. The questions were basic questions that were related to the STAR method. I received a phone interview but did not hear back for another round of interviews.

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Fort Worth, TX (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

After online submission of a resume there was an online application. Then you had to complete a video interview consisting of 14 questions which you could record and re-record your answers to.

Interview Questions

• List my long and short term goals.   1 Answer
    • What excited me most about the position I was applying for.   1 Answer

Bulk Filler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Smithfield, UT (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods (Smithfield, UT (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied on line, then i was called in to take a wonderlick test, if you pass the test, they call you for an interview. I was actually offered a job on the spot after interview

Interview Questions

• lots of scenario based questions   Answer Question
    • i was interviewed one on one by 2 different people seemed to be one hr rep and one team lead   Answer Question
    • they ask alot of questions regarding common sense and safety. they love safety, and thats not a bad thing.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Schreiber Foods in September 2018.

Interview

They contacted very quickly and they were very nice, but the interview process is extremely structured and totally impractical. When you tell someone that it's STAR format and that it's behavioral based, people just make stuff up. PLEASE just talk to people, have conversations and make it feel more comfortable.

Interview Questions

• They choose 2 questions off of sheet out of 3, behavioral questions and very very structured. Need to answer in STAR format   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.