Reliance Industries Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Interviews at Reliance Industries

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

Straight forward. Nothing complicated. Basics about polymers, past experience. Interviewers were friendly, straight forward. Normal behavioral stories. They told about the reliance business and what products it make. Also, general growth within the company.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Asked few questions about reactors and were excited yo know how much you are interested to work inside an chemical plant. Overall they will test your interest in industry. HR asked basic and common HR questions

Engineering Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in College, AK (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (College, AK (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

First a test with a very easy aptitude and core discipline related questions. Then only one round of interview and it was also very easy. See they try to hire as much as they can and the losers of all losers get placement in this 'GREAT' company. Then you go in the firm and find out that the number of educated and literate people are very less and all the old employees who has no other option are like stuck in this firm. Here you will not find a single person who is like-minded and all good for nothing arrogant, miserable gujjus!

Interview Questions

• whatever you know we will ask that only, okay now go, you are selected?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a initial logic test and an interview. The interview was mostly HR questions with some fluid mechanics questions. The results was announced later that day.

Process Engineer Interview

Interview

campus Placement from A very famous college, They also Have minimum CGPA criteria to seat in campus placement. mostly typical educational technical Questions has been asked to interview.

Production Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I was more than qualified for the job, but they were looking for long term employee (for fresher?), They had trainee programme for 2 years. Which I didn't understand because generally it's for 3 to 6 months

Interview Questions

• so what did you do in your dissertation?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Came for campus drive in October 2017,first conducted online amcat test with 2 sections aptitute and technical (software c,ds,c++) questions.Time management is main factor.Shortlisted for interview.First technical,asked about projects.They mainly focusing on your communication skills followed by hr...

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in January 2016.

Interview

3 rounds of screening for a Mechanical GET:
    1. Resume screening
    2. Aptitude test
    3. Technical/ HR interview

For off-campus placements, it might be a bit different. Aptitude test is pretty standard. There was no GD for on-campus placement at least. Had an hour-long technical/HR interview where the technical questions were focused on thermodynamics and the HR questions were behavioral and team value centric.

Interview Questions

• Mostly related to thermodynamics. Heat exchangers, pumps and compressors.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

There was a written test held every year in the fall semester of school (august-december) for which anyone who is in 4th year of engineering can apply. It consists of GATE type questions (multiple choice). Later on they called us at Park Hotel, Calcutta for an interview with a real person. They ask basic questions such as why reliance? etc. No technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Very few people crack the written test. If you do, then it is a piece of cake after that!   Answer Question

Went for higher studies

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in December 2013.

Interview

Prior to interview, there was a technical test. Selected students had to go through a 40 min. technical interview. It was based on basic mechanical engineering content. The interview was very thorough and the interviewer was very coordial. He also asked why I am planning to join a hardcore engineering job, when I can move to more academic jobs. I believe I replied in detail to all the questions, which he liked.

Interview Questions

• How can you compare the yield strength of two different materials? Why do materials differ in their yield strength?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.