Panda Express Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 879 of over 879 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Panda Express

Panda Express

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

Overall, the interview was pretty quick and easy. Asked basic interview questions like; why do you want to work here?, where do you see yourself in the next five years?, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in the next 5 years?
    Answer Question

Panda Express

Application

I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

Easy get to know you kind of questions. Asked about the experience but I didn't have any. As long as you have a flexible work schedule it's all good. Also depends on the location manager who interviews you. Mine was really nice and was also desperately needing people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panda Express

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

Went in for an interview within days of application, was simple and straightforward. Had a phone interview then an in person interview. Staff was friendly and made scheduling easy. Good first job experience, would highly recommend.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? What does customer service mean to you?

Panda Express

Application

I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

The interview was fairly short and simple. It was conversational and was mostly questions about team compatibility and attitude. General responsibilities, expectations, and technical details were laid out, altogether roughly a ten minute process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panda Express

Application

I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

The interview process was easy peasy lemon squeezy. They asked about the past experience and that's it. Then, they introduced me to the organizational culture and the company policy, and the interview finished.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Panda Express

Application

I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

The interview process is a series of brief questions regarding your work history. Then, you are asked if you can perform basic job duties and requirements and other orders asked of you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemead, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Panda Express (Rosemead, CA) in Sep 2021

Interview

The interview was very thorough, but casual. Enjoyed speaking with the team and learning more about Panda. The managers that I spoke with were very friendly, which made conversation very easy.

Interview Questions
  • What is your current schedule? What environment allows you to thrive?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Puerto Rico

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Panda Express (Puerto Rico) in Sep 2021

Interview

Primero contactan vía telefónica para acordar dia y hora de entrevista. Solicitan enviar el Resume a una dirección de correo electrónico. La Entrevista es virtual, a través de videollamada telefónica, breve y concisa, máximo de 20 minutos de duración, al comienzo preguntan si estaría uno cómodo en hacer la entrevista en inglés.

Interview Questions
  • Cuenta un poco sobre tí, Tiene experiencia en restaurants? Qué sabes de Panda Express? Por qué Panda Express? Cómo te ves de aquí a 3 años?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrow, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Panda Express (Morrow, GA) in Sep 2021

Interview

It was nice and quick asked decent questions. Regarding what is expected, the pay and the hours available. How your hair must be worn if you have long hair so it wouldn’t be in the food. Clothing and shoe policy

Interview Questions
  • Are you okay with bare nails? Acrylics or fake nails are not allowed?

Panda Express

Application

I interviewed at Panda Express

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of three for the first interview. There was three interviews in total. The last interview was going to be with the founders of the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 879 Interviews