Morgan Corporation Interview Questions

Updated 24 Sep 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 25 of over 25 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Morgan Corporation

Morgan Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Corporation in Jul 2022

Interview

I sent in my resume and a day or so later I got an email asking me to complete two predictive index questionnaires. I completed them and HR set up an interview. The call went well she said she would put a package together to send to the hiring manager. A couple of hours later she asked me to retake one of the tests - said she couldn't find it. I had confirmations for both. She emailed me to set up a teams call with the VP - he never signed into the call. Two days later HR said there was a mix up and set up another teams call - she added another interviewer - she didn't mention it. For the next teams meeting, the link she sent did not work. We connected via phone call - the VP wasn't there at the start of the call. The VP did not apologize for missing the 1st teams call. When he did join he asked me questions that indicated he might not have read my resume or simply wasn't interested in speaking with me and the call ended about 20 minutes. I wouldn't say he was rude but brusk. He got defensive when I asked him about all of the Director jobs that were open. They are growing fast and are "churning" the senior leadership - he'd been there 13 months. It looked like he'd been with 8 or 10 companies in the last 10 years. There were too many red flags to go to work with them.

Interview Questions
  • How many people have you managed.
    Answer Question
  • You have spent a lot of time in consulting, why join a company as an employee?

Morgan Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Corporation

Interview

On-site interview with 3 people in different positions. Was a conversational and very informative process. Interview included discussing resume, talking about yourself, and discussing the test results taken prior to the interview (behavioral index).

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me a bit about yourself? (On resume and off resume)

Morgan Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morgan Corporation in Feb 2022

Interview

Smooth few questions. They were very polite, they asked if arriving on time would be a problem,as well as how do you feel about working overtime. They also took me to the floor showed the job duties, as well as asked me if I didn't mind showing them my experience

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Morgan Corporation

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morgan Corporation in Aug 2021

Interview

Interviewer made the process very relaxed as if simply having a conversation. She was very friendly, very interested in me as a person as a whole to determine if I would be a good fit for the company, and sought to clarify some of my questions so that she could accurately represent me in her notes.

Interview Questions
  • What has been one of the most helpful pieces of feedback you have received from someone you report to?

Morgan Corporation

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Corporation in Apr 2021

Interview

First intuition test and agree/disagree test, then phone interview with description of job and general questions, then behavioral predictive index test then interview in person. Long process, but not necessarily hard.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we pick you over another candidate?
  • Were you ever in a situation where a group member wasn't doing their part, and how did you handle it?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Corporation (New York, NY)

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Basic interview questions. Nothing crazy. Most were about prior work history. A couple describe your strengths/weaknesses. I think anyone could also use this interview for good practice. Even if they don't expect to take the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Corporation (Reading, PA) in Apr 2020

Interview

It was an overall experience. The employees made me comfortable and showed me around the plant after which I had a discussion with the head about my thoughts on the plant.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morgan Corporation (Morgantown, PA)

Interview

I got there and I had to wait 15 minutes until the Plant Manager finally came to interview me. Everything was ok until 1 question came up and I assume I answered it wrong because the interview was abruptly over. During the interview he questioned my validity, seemed like he was an confrontational person. Not a good experience and a waste of time. I should've paid heed to the all the negative company reviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ehrenberg, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Morgan Corporation (Ehrenberg, AZ) in Dec 2019

Interview

Long, slow hiring process. At least 2 phone screenings, plus online assessments and application. They finally flew me down. The interview consisted of a guided tour of the tiny facility and casual conversation in regards to what goes on there. After months on one on one communication they rejected me, but didn't bother to tell me directly. Also, they told me they would reimburse me for travel expenses and they never did.

Interview Questions
  • The didn't really ask many questions. Just showed me around the plant and talked about various processes and what they do.
  • On question they did delve into was leadership style. Coaching is what they are looking for, versus just barking orders.

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Corporation (Lakeland, FL) in Oct 2019

Interview

Was very, casual and professional at the same time. It’s a phone interview at first and then if you pass that you come for another interview almost exactly like the phone interview but with someone in the department you applied for .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Interviews