Mercury Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercury Engineering

Mercury Engineering

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering in Aug 2021

Interview

Ho fatto il colloquio online tramite piattaforma Teams. Breve presentazione iniziale. Domande sulla mia esperienza lavorativa e spiegazione della richiesta aziendale. Ottimo colloquio, mi sono sentita a mio agio. Le domande che mi hanno fatto non mi hanno messa in difficoltà.

Interview Questions
  • Parla della tua esperienza lavorativa
    Answer Question

Mercury Engineering

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering

Interview

Personas muy amables y un proceso agradable. Proceso bastante rapido y con las ideas bastante claras. El headhunter me mantuvo al dia de la situacion de mi candidatura. Enseguida tuvieron claro que me querían ofrecer algo y las condiciones fueron interesantes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Darmstadt

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering (Darmstadt) in Jun 2020

Interview

Zwei Tage nach Einreichen meiner Bewerbungsunterlagen bekam ich die Einladung zum Vorstellungsgespräch. Das Vorstellungsgespräch erfolgte drei Tage nach der Einladung von zu Hause aus über Internet (Microsoft Teams) direkt mit den zuständigen Entscheidungsträgern. Das Gespräch war kurz und effizient. Meine beiden Gesprächspartner wirkten authentisch, freundlich und respektvoll.

Interview Questions
  • Mir wurden normale Fragen zu meiner fachspezifischen Erfahrung und zu meiner Motivation gestellt.

Mercury Engineering

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering in Dec 2019

Interview

I sent the CV to their web career page. After, I have a got a call from HR in order to understand my background and experience and if I was interested. Then I have had an Skype interview with HR, line manager and department manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering (Dublin, Dublin) in Aug 2019

Interview

It started off meeting at the training facilities for the interview and was asked what I know about the company, the apprenticeship I was applying for and why I’m interested in pursuing this career.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

First stage at HQ in Dublin. The interview started with general questions about myself and then moved onto questions about university life, my studies, what I could bring to the programme. Then the questions moved towards scenario based questions, "what would you do in this situation, describe a time when....." after this the questions focused on where you wanted to go with your career. The second stage is an interview with a discipline director or project manager. This is here more technical questions are asked and the roles you would be undertaking within the graduate programme is explained in full.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering (Dublin, Dublin) in Feb 2017

Interview

Standard interview process. Talked about my experience previous jobs. I was asked the odd generic interview questions like "How to you handle stress in the workplace?" Nothing out of the ordinary. Just read up on the company first.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

one day interview to access suitability to role after CV was submitted, after a few intial technical questions, interview then focused on my background and then finally a casual discussion on interests

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed