Mercury Engineering Interview Questions

Updated 31 Jul 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mercury Engineering

Mercury Engineering

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering in Jul 2022

Interview

Applied online. Received call from HR after two weeks. Completed online assessment. Completed interview. Interview was moderate-difficult, lasted about 30 mins, interviewers were kind and nice. Overall the process took 35-40 days.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you chose Mercury?
    Answer Question

Mercury Engineering

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering

Interview

Interview was good. Lasted for about 45 minutes discussing various topics regarding the role and the company. No response after the interview even after couple of enquiries. Will be good if the company/recruiter give some importance to the time spent by the candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mercury Engineering

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering in Mar 2022

Interview

The HR employee contacted me and was not interested to dig into any kind of details or get to know me more and my skills. The call lasted for exactly 5 minutes with no beneficial questions regarding my skills and then he promised he will get back in a week and did not.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mercury Engineering

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering in Aug 2021

Interview

Ho fatto il colloquio online tramite piattaforma Teams. Breve presentazione iniziale. Domande sulla mia esperienza lavorativa e spiegazione della richiesta aziendale. Ottimo colloquio, mi sono sentita a mio agio. Le domande che mi hanno fatto non mi hanno messa in difficoltà.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mercury Engineering

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering

Interview

Personas muy amables y un proceso agradable. Proceso bastante rapido y con las ideas bastante claras. El headhunter me mantuvo al dia de la situacion de mi candidatura. Enseguida tuvieron claro que me querían ofrecer algo y las condiciones fueron interesantes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2020

Interview

Zwei Tage nach Einreichen meiner Bewerbungsunterlagen bekam ich die Einladung zum Vorstellungsgespräch. Das Vorstellungsgespräch erfolgte drei Tage nach der Einladung von zu Hause aus über Internet (Microsoft Teams) direkt mit den zuständigen Entscheidungsträgern. Das Gespräch war kurz und effizient. Meine beiden Gesprächspartner wirkten authentisch, freundlich und respektvoll.

Interview Questions
  • Mir wurden normale Fragen zu meiner fachspezifischen Erfahrung und zu meiner Motivation gestellt.

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw, Masovia

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering (Warsaw, Masovia) in Dec 2019

Interview

I sent the CV to their web career page. After, I have a got a call from HR in order to understand my background and experience and if I was interested. Then I have had an Skype interview with HR, line manager and department manager

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Darmstadt

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering (Darmstadt) in Aug 2019

Interview

It started off meeting at the training facilities for the interview and was asked what I know about the company, the apprenticeship I was applying for and why I’m interested in pursuing this career.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

First stage at HQ in Dublin. The interview started with general questions about myself and then moved onto questions about university life, my studies, what I could bring to the programme. Then the questions moved towards scenario based questions, "what would you do in this situation, describe a time when....." after this the questions focused on where you wanted to go with your career. The second stage is an interview with a discipline director or project manager. This is here more technical questions are asked and the roles you would be undertaking within the graduate programme is explained in full.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mercury Engineering (Dublin, Dublin) in Mar 2018

Interview

Good, straightforward forward, and friendly discussion with both interviewers. Questions allowed for open discussion with not a high expectation of the role in the initial stages. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a career in construction

Interview Questions
  • Where do I see myself in five years
Viewing 1 - 10 of 12 Interviews