Maxis Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Updated 10 Apr 2019

2.7

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Maxis (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

It was straight forward. Usimg hirevue as platfrom. But I was quite offended with the interview with managers when they asked me the creadibility straight. I dont possess good grades but it seems like they focus a lot on my poor grades instead of other strengths I possess.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxis (New York, NY (US)) in December 2017.

Interview

Interviewed via HireVue. No right or wrong answer. Practiced several times to make sure audio and video (background, self presentation) are alright before attempting the actual interview. Practice questions not the same as actual

Interview Questions

• How long do you think a new BA needs to get familiarize with Maxis before getting on the job   Answer Question

Dev QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emeryville, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Maxis (Emeryville, CA (US)) in October 2012.

Interview

Over all it was a good experience. Handed me a classic snake puzzle and asked me to make a cube during interview. Asked question regarding work protocol. Asked question regarding black box testing VS white box.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to tell a joke as i was walking out the door.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There never was one. Take it or leave it.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Maxis in February 2019.

Interview

A series of online questions about your details like where you live your IC and everything. Then a video recording session with 1 question at the very end. You are given 1 minute to answer them.

Interview Questions

• If we were to call your best friends, what are the 3 words they will describe you? You have 1 minute to answer   Answer Question

Assistant Specialist Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Our interview process is a dialog aimed at getting to know you personally, learning more about your analytic capabilities, and also introducing you to our people and our work. We assess your ability to listen, communicate effectively, and present yourself with tact, energy, and persuasiveness. We look for intellectual curiosity and creative thinking. And sometimes, we just want to find out what it would be like to spend a week on the road with you, working together on a client project. Interviewers value a sense of humor and a bit of “sparkle” in your personality.

Specific interview processes may vary by location. Typically, there are two rounds of case interviews, with three separate interviews in the first round and two additional ones in the second. Usually, we divide interviews into three parts: personal background, consideration of a case study, and an opportunity for the applicant to ask questions about us.   Answer Question

Strategy Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxis in October 2018.

Interview

Interviewed online via hirevue. Practice questions beforehand and attempt directly after. Audio and video based. Very cool way of interviewing. First ever time doing digital online interview. Solid questions. Good experience overall

Interview Questions

• Name a startup that has yet to fulfill its potential and how would you go about solving it   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxis in May 2017.

Interview

Got invited for a video interview where there are pre-recorded questions. 8 questions given but the last 3 or so were just asking about your availability to start work etc. Received a reply after one and half weeks

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxis in October 2017.

Interview

Conducted via HireVue online web interview
    They sent a weblink to proceed to interview and deadlines are provided.
    There are couple of questions to practice over and over. The practice questions are slightly tougher than actual asked questions.

Interview Questions

• Sing a single line of your favourite song.   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Maxis (Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was quite interesting as the interview is not through phone interview, skype or face to face interview. It was through an mobile apps "HireVue". I can practice as many times as I want.

Interview Questions

• If they call your best friend now, what are the three words that your friends will describe you.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Maxis (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they call me up about two weeks after the application. They asked me about my course(intelligent system) and also my co-curricular activities. Then they told me about a department that is involve with events management since my activities in university revolves around making and managing an event. However, I am not contacted after that call.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.