Louis Dreyfus Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Louis Dreyfus Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Louis Dreyfus Company

2.9

International Logistics Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus Company (Memphis, TN (US)) in March 2020.

Interview

Took about 1 hour. They were very nice and informative when i asked questions about the position. They asked several questions that would help them assess whether i would be a good fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where i faced a challenging situation in the workplace and how did i handle it.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus Company.

Interview

the interview process takes long time. surprised to meet a lot of people during the interview process every one was friendly, but the interview didn't go according to the schedule and was for an extended period of time. showed lack of professionalism and management.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, NE (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus Company (Norfolk, NE (US)) in November 2018.

Interview

First, you will have an on-campus interview. From there HR will contact you and follow up for a on-site interview. The interview questions are behavior questions, very straight forward, they want to know how you will fit in the company.

Trader Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilton, CT (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus Company (Wilton, CT (US)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had the former global head of Cotton come on campus to interview me. First round lasted 1hr 45min. 2 subsequent phone calls. The majority of questions I received were puzzle questions and brain teasers. Of course they gauged my interest in commodities trading and why Dreyfus etc. Very professional experience, particularly with HR.

Interview Questions

• I have a stack of coins as tall as the Eiffel Tower. Would that many coins fit in this room? Now they are desks instead of coins. What now?   1 Answer

Information Technology Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus Company in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process started with an initial phone screen that lasted 45 minutes. After that a 1/2 day of face to face interviews was scheduled for the following week. This included a meeting with the HR hiring manager, the team lead and two technical team members. A subsequent phone call was also scheduled with another senior technical team member.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions along with focused questions pertinent to the position we asked.   1 Answer

Trader Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus Company (South Bend, IN (US)) in March 2017.

Interview

On campus interview back to back. Some macro-economic technicals but mostly behavioral. Technicals regarding trading and shipping costs are quite easy so don;t think you are being tricked. One difficult macro economic question so be prepared for questions regarding exchange rates.

Interview Questions

• Question about how exchange rates will affect commodity prices in different countries.   Answer Question

Commodity Trader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus Company (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Two rounds, one OCR, one at their office in CT. Mix of fit questions and puzzles / show us how you think type questions. The second round in their office was half a day of interviews, interviewed by 4 people, mainly traders but one researcher, as well. Also included an IQ-type puzzle test.

Switchman Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus Company (Houston, TX (US)) in September 2016.

Interview

lots of questions and the wont to see if how intelligent you are for the job if i have worked at a grain facility . if i had a twic card or any qualidications

Interview Questions

• have you ever switched before of worked on railcars have you ever worked at a grain facility. do you have a twic card. do you have respertory problems. do you have any qualifications   1 Answer

IT Support Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus Company.

Interview

The HR person I communicated with only gave a days notice for an interview. Normally they are supposed to ask what your schedule for the following week was but they requested to do the interview right away. They asked the basic HR questions about your resume, experience and previous employment. However, do not expect them to contact you back. I tried to followup with HR at least twice and no one responded. Normally, I would at least expect a rejection email if I managed to get a phone interview, but they do not send those at all.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Louis Dreyfus Company (Kansas City, KS (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

It starts with a campus career fair. After that, I was called back for a brief on campus interview. Final round was at their headquarters in Kansas City. It was a very standard interview process. The first round was very conversational and was to gauge general interest from the employer and employee, to make sure that it would be a mutually beneficial experience for both parties. The 2nd round was a bit more job specific qualifications and included specifics about what the role was and what was expected.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what this company does?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.