Jio Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 718 of over 718 interviews

Employee Referral15%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Jio

Application

I interviewed at Jio

Interview

Interviewer was friendly. gave second chance to reply to the questions.questions were related to SAP fico & the respective degree. Note that I gave interview as a fresher hence no questions were asked into the deep practicality of the field

Interview Questions
  • SAP fi & co related
    Answer Question

Jio

Application

I interviewed at Jio

Interview

It was fantastic awesome treat for the month of August and I hope you got a good time in the town centre question about the rules and how you can get a good life in the town centre question and how you can get a good feel for your business and your business and your business

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jio

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jio

Interview

They conduct technical and hr round after online assessment. The one who passes the test will get chance for technical interview and the one who clears the technical interview will get chance for hr interview then he/she will get offer letter

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Jio (New Delhi) in Nov 2021

Interview

Very easy questions, but the interview was very dull. The interviewer was not in a proper state of mind and there was too much of background disturbance. She interviewed me for 2 hours and it seemed as if she was asked to interview last moment as the questions were very random and not really what one should expect. Then she disconnected without ending the call propeerly, overall very weird.

Interview Questions
  • Hoisting, closures, memoization, create a navigation tabs in react

Jio

Application

I interviewed at Jio

Interview

Online test was held for shortlisting candidates for interview. Then technical interview was held for shortlisted candidates. Those who are cleared technical round got call for hr interview that's it. It was a oncamus drive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jio

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jio

Interview

It was easy and clear process. If you are matching with their required profile then its a go. Only the medical part if bit tough. A long medical examination process after that documentation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jio

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jio

Interview

personal details hr round final round. experiance education which background . where you stay. family background. his is first interview. aptitude test. adding english grammar. i told i am completed in 2019 post graducation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Jio

Application

I interviewed at Jio

Interview

interview was easy ,some basic HR questions and some software testing techniques like SDLC and basic testing procedure.later They asked questions on my resume and my career and also my future goals.

Interview Questions
  • what are software testing techniques?

Jio

Application

I interviewed at Jio

Interview

2 levels of interview both technical where level 1 is harder than level 0. level 0 interview lasted couple of minutes. level 1 consists of programing in dsa dbms .

Interview Questions
  • level 0: Difference between list and tuple Cpp and python difference Abstraction encapsulation Lambda function in python

Jio

Application

I interviewed at Jio

Interview

first it is an aptitude test and if you score well in it you get to attend technical and hr interview .it is average difiiculty and then if you are selected you get a mail with description for you about the job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 718 Interviews