JCB Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

JCB Interview Questions

Interviews at JCB

3.1

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pooler, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JCB (Pooler, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Very long and drawn out. It took months with 3 phone screenings and 3 face to face interviews. I was a finalist and they never called me back to let me know that they promoted someone from within. I had called several times to the hiring manger and HR, and after all the time I put in they didn't have the decency to call me back or respond to me. I had to hear about the results from an employee that worked there. Its ok that I didn't get the job, its just the fact they they wouldn't get back to me.

Interview Questions

• It was basically listening to them talk on all of the interviews.   Answer Question

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JCB in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online, waited a couple of weeks and received initial contact email. Scheduled a phone interview and had one the next day. Never heard back from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• trick question that did not need to be asked especially for a phone interview   Answer Question

Body Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JCB (New Delhi (India)) in December 2019.

Interview

They didn't took any tool test and all just direct technical interview. And after that they given me tool test. Then they given us time for lunch. In there canteen only. I just loved the food. Awesome taste Great ambience. Good Campus.

Interview Questions

• Given 2d image of Sheetmetal part and asked me to mention me what all dimensions are required for this part to manufacture   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uttoxeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JCB (Uttoxeter, England (UK)).

Interview

First I sent in a CV and answered a few online questions. Then the final stage was an assessment centre. This involved two written tests, an individual presentation, an individual interview and a group task

H R Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JCB (Rocester, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Firstly, I got informed I was shortlisted via email and then I was put in for a quick phone interview. I was then invited to a group assessment day and then after the assessment day I was contacted quickly and asked to come in again for an informal talk with the head of HR. I then went in for the talk and then got offered the role on the same day. The staff were all very friendly and welcoming and they didn't pressure you or make you feel uncomfortable. They genuinely want you to be yourself and to be natural. They provided a nice buffet lunch and the assessment day as a whole lasted around 6 and a half hours. Overall, the experience was very good and I was delighted at the end to be offered the job.

Service Engineer Interview

Interview

selwction based on technical test after that technical interview next was hr interview lastly phisical and health test and then i got the offer letter on my hand.
    joining was within two months of offer letter assigned

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at JCB (Rocester, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

The first stage is the application process is to fill the application form which will ask you to fill in a series of questions as to why did you choose JCB etc. If you are successful in the first step, you would then be invited for a full day assessment ( Mine took place at Rochester, UK). In the assessment centre, you would be asked to do the following:
    1. Presentation - In which you would be told to focus on a project or your personal achievements which would make you suitable to work for JCB.
    2. Basic Test- This includes basic A- Level physics types questions, pulleys, mass, moment etc. This is time
    3. Further Test- There are questions relating to basic electricity, basic mechanics, basic fluid mechanics, basic material processing, etc. Then you are also asked a question regarding JCB history, its value (It is done to test if you have really researched the company well)
    4. 1 to 1 Interview - Fairly standard 20 mins interview
    5. Group Exercise- They will ask you to build and dismantle a structure like an IKEA furniture as many time possible (but remember !!! This is a teamwork and you should listen and value everyone's opinion - My piece of advice be yourself )

If you are successful - then you'll receive a conditional offer ( you'll have to get 2:1 and above)
    and then they will call you for a familiarisation day which includes a drug test.

If you pass all these then you get the final permanent contract with JCB ..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for JCB?
      Where do you see your self in 5 years time?
      Tell me something about the LiveLink system?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JCB (Stoke-on-Trent, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Started with competency based questions followed by a 1 hour multiple choice test. There was also a group chat where the interviewers were looking for innovative people. Overall they make you feel welcome

Interview Questions

• Describe your past experiences in a financial environment   Answer Question

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JCB (Newport, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Had 4 interviews with 4 different members of JCB. All seemed to be going well and I bent over backwards to support interview process.
    Informally offered a role. Then told staffing logistics meant they could not offer me a role at that time but they wanted to bring me into business. Then didn’t hear anything for 6 months.
    Then after much pushing I eventually got feedback my last interview was not good. This was after being told it went well.
    The business appeared to be poorly run, the facilities I viewed were disorganised and with really poor quality of products.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with 200+ quality concerns a day from lead plants.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JCB.

Interview

Assessment centre begins with video and presentation about company. Split into two groups having different schedules. Given task to complete as group in team building type exercise followed by one-to-one interview. Following dinner break we were required to present a presentation on a previous project or achievement. Finally we were required to complete two tests, one on the company followed by an engineering competency test.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.