JCB Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

JCB Interview Questions

Interviews at JCB

3.1

Leadership Development Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JCB in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online, waited a couple of weeks and received initial contact email. Scheduled a phone interview and had one the next day. Never heard back from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• trick question that did not need to be asked especially for a phone interview   Answer Question

Inventory Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pooler, GA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JCB (Pooler, GA (US)) in January 2019.

Interview

Very long and drawn out. It took months with 3 phone screenings and 3 face to face interviews. I was a finalist and they never called me back to let me know that they promoted someone from within. I had called several times to the hiring manger and HR, and after all the time I put in they didn't have the decency to call me back or respond to me. I had to hear about the results from an employee that worked there. Its ok that I didn't get the job, its just the fact they they wouldn't get back to me.

Interview Questions

• It was basically listening to them talk on all of the interviews.   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at JCB (Rocester, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

Two interviews held in the head office with the department head and HR. The first interview was quite relaxed and and with general questions. The second interview was more intense with to senior managers in the department but still quite straightforward

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uttoxeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JCB (Uttoxeter, England (UK)).

Interview

First I sent in a CV and answered a few online questions. Then the final stage was an assessment centre. This involved two written tests, an individual presentation, an individual interview and a group task

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Talegaon Dabhade (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JCB (Talegaon Dabhade (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied via college/ university , shoratisted called at company. apti and technical test and then technical interview and then HR interview and then in 3 days results declared, aptitude round was eliminative round and both interviews for remaining students

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uttoxeter, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JCB (Uttoxeter, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview, two group tasks, two tests and a presentation.Presentation on an experience/s that make you viable for company. One group task is to build a structure as quickly as possible, other was a brain teaser. Interview was with one member of staff and featured a number of competency questions, very laid back. Fantastic fish pie at lunch.

Interview Questions

• Standard competency questions in interview. One test is questions on engineering, maths, physics and the company. Other test shows you a product and asks for a number of changes you would purpose.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Interview

Interview

I was sent to an assessment centre (transport from the train station was provided but no travel reimbursment) that involved written tests, group exercises, a presentation and a conventional interview

Graduate Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at JCB (Rocester, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

The first stage is the application process is to fill the application form which will ask you to fill in a series of questions as to why did you choose JCB etc. If you are successful in the first step, you would then be invited for a full day assessment ( Mine took place at Rochester, UK). In the assessment centre, you would be asked to do the following:
    1. Presentation - In which you would be told to focus on a project or your personal achievements which would make you suitable to work for JCB.
    2. Basic Test- This includes basic A- Level physics types questions, pulleys, mass, moment etc. This is time
    3. Further Test- There are questions relating to basic electricity, basic mechanics, basic fluid mechanics, basic material processing, etc. Then you are also asked a question regarding JCB history, its value (It is done to test if you have really researched the company well)
    4. 1 to 1 Interview - Fairly standard 20 mins interview
    5. Group Exercise- They will ask you to build and dismantle a structure like an IKEA furniture as many time possible (but remember !!! This is a teamwork and you should listen and value everyone's opinion - My piece of advice be yourself )

If you are successful - then you'll receive a conditional offer ( you'll have to get 2:1 and above)
    and then they will call you for a familiarisation day which includes a drug test.

If you pass all these then you get the final permanent contract with JCB ..

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for JCB?
      Where do you see your self in 5 years time?
      Tell me something about the LiveLink system?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JCB (Pune (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

they asked about the quant, technical for ex. manufacturing processes and all, also the HR interview is held which was average but the technical was a bit difficult asked about all the welding processes which can be used in adiffrent fields.

Interview Questions

• In HR about the description of the city   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

college level entry done. simple aptitude followed by interview. manger emphasis on field willing to choose. aptitude test was simple. based on scores candidate were shortlisted. interview panel had 3 members. A sales member, the HR head and a technical expert. simple ques were asked and though couldn't answer a few, the final verdict was positive, may be coz of the confidence.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.