Indegene Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Indegene Interview Questions

Interviews at Indegene

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Indegene.

Interview

There was a phone interview initially, where the basic questions were asked. Then an in person interview that the interviewer informed me afterward wasn’t an interview but ‘an information session about the position’. This was unpleasant, the interviewer actually tried to tell me what my career goals are and that they don’t fit the position. Despite this, I was told I would be listed for the next steps and should receive word within two days, but almost a week later I received a rejection email.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Indegene (Princeton, NJ (US)) in April 2019.

Interview

It was a unique experience. We were asked to work on a case study as a group and we had separate formal interviews. I did not expect that kind of interview since some things were spontaneous. But I liked how the senior mgmt team was there to give an informative presentation on their respective departments.

Interview Questions

• If you could be an animal, what animal would you be?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indegene in February 2014.

Interview

Had 2 rounds of interview. The questions were aimed at knowing the fit in between company and the candidate. In addition to it, there were some questions which were also aimed at knowing the ability of candidate to work in teams. The team which took the interview was extremely good. If the team is an indication of company culture then it is definitely a place to work.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Indegene (Atlanta, GA (US)) in November 2016.

Interview

The process consisted of a phone interview, in-person interview, and a final phone interview with the client. During my 1:1 interview, there was a tornado warning, so the entire office served as my audience. I had initially applied to a different position, and I think I was bait and switched for a new concept they were attempting to get off the ground. Unfortunately the disorganization and lack of communication in regards to pay and benefits led me to not take the position.

Scientific Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Indegene (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Started with a phone call after sending the resume. I was called for a written test, which was followed by a technical round on the same day. Two days later, had an HR round through a phone call. Then received the job offer within a week.

RC Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Indegene (New York, NY (US)) in December 2015.

Interview

There were three interviews conducted via telephone and Skype session. The first and most intensive was with the specific department for which I would be employed. A great deal of technical information was conveyed as well as detailed specifications about the day-to-day work process and environment. The next was an interview with an overseas coworker who oversees global operations for the particular kind of work department I would be working for, which was a very pleasant and motivating experience. The final interview was with a HR specialist in which I was asked the standard series of questions about what kind of worker I am and where I look to be in the future.

Interview Questions

• How do you envision yourself and your work responsibilities progressing with your next employer?   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Indegene (Princeton, NJ (US)) in August 2019.

Interview

Quick, efficient. The best turnaround that I have ever seen. The complete process was within 1 week. The interview screening was intense but was to make sure the right fit.

Cop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

You'll be asked to fill a form regarding your qualifications and work experiences, after that a photo of you will be snapped via a webcam and you'll be given a temporary ID card.
    You'll then be escorted to a workstation and the test which is to be taken will be explained by a polite employee. The test will have a time limit of two hours but there is no strict command on that, you can take extra time if you need to. The test consists of some very basic questions related to grammar, punctuation and spellings. Most will score good in this, the tricky part is spotting errors in an already published paper, you will have to spot the tiniest mistake and explain why, it is a mistake, merely spotting mistakes won't help.

Interview Questions

• Are you aware of syllogism?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was thorough and comprehensive. The HR was on point and ensured I wasn't kept waiting for long. Certain bits like HR interview and Personality Test could have been done online though.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Indegene (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2012.

Interview

There were three tests. First one was aptitude test consisting of quant (around 15 ques) , verbal (around 15 ques) and English(only 5). It had sectional cutoff so attempt English section carefully as it had only 5 ques. Then there was technical interview. They were just checking basics and application of oops technology. Then there was HR round which was just normal. Interview process was cool as they were pretty friendly. Overall nice and easy selection process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as i was fresher.

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.