Cover image for Gold Coast City Council

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Gold Coast City Council Interview Questions

Updated 8 Dec 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gold Coast City Council

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gold Coast City Council (Brisbane) in Jan 2020

Interview

The Interview asked about the City councils values and how you have displayed these values and an examples of a positive outcome from this. And just general questions about yourself

Interview Questions
  • Team work and example of this
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gold Coast

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gold Coast City Council (Gold Coast) in Oct 2013

Interview

20 Minute presentation to a panel of three based on a case study provided one week prior A series of Q&A's followed and were formally scored as per council protocol. This was then followed up with a second round interview with HR director to formalise as he was not available for first round interview.

Interview Questions
  • Several "describe a time when you have displayed X behaviour" or "came up against adversity X

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gold Coast

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gold Coast City Council (Gold Coast) in May 2012

Interview

I was asked to submit a detail Skill Matrix and on that basis I was called for an interview at recruiter. I was interviewed for 2 hours and told that I will be informed in maximum 2-3 weeks. As it's been more than 2 months didn't heard anything from Gold Coast City Council. Recruiter also told be recently that employer have still didn't made any decision and position is still vacant.

Interview Questions
  • How I was able to organize a training session at my career start because you don[t have any experience?
  • why you were hired at Accenture and why they got junior resource in PS before you?

Popular Careers with Gold Coast City Council Job Seekers