Godrej Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Godrej Properties

2.8

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Mumbai (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview. I could not clear the third one . The final round was full of technical and more questions will be based on your resume hence confidence will play an important role here

Interview Questions

• Tell me why godrej properties and why not join other Developer's   Answer Question

Assistant Manager- MEP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

Applied through the official website and got the interview call after 2 months from HR Department. During the call she asked me my work location, current company, current salary and expectation and suitable date for the interview.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Properties.

Interview

It was a campus placement drive so the process started with a well structured group discussion after which a shortlist was announced and then a personal interview. The interview was very organic and the panel was very interactive and friendly

Interview Questions

• They ask you usual questions like tell us more about yourself, are you genuinely interested in the profile, why do you know about the company   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Mumbai (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

I can not comment on the process as it was very ambiguous according to me, the questions were not very technical however some might differ with my experience. Whatever you write on the resume be very sure of the same as those are the places where you are most likely to be grilled.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

I am civil engineer total experience in mumbai 18 year for specialty in Mivan shuttering high rise tower upto 43 Rd floor with infrastructure work and garden work from excavation to finishing items and handing over.
    Secondly in PMCs company’s. Experience trunk hi projects
    Safety,quality,houskeeping,progress of work my objectives.

Interview Questions

• High rise tower construction?   1 Answer
    • What is unique in this tower?   1 Answer
    • How many days handing over of tower?   1 Answer
    • Slab cycle in tha tower?   1 Answer
    • How many flats on each floor?   1 Answer

DGM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Mumbai (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

HR initially called for the opportunity and told that they are looking to close the position urgently. Somehow with that urgency they took more than 2 months to complete the process only to offer a designation lower than what I was interviewed for. Even the CTC offered was lower than my current CTC and they told that after necessary approvals we would match your salary. The reason given was that I don't fit the "seniority" of the position. Somehow they didn't realize it all this while. When I asked for an explanation, the hiring manager suggested that we move on and not discuss this any further.

My advice to anyone who is getting interviewed with Godrej Properties is to set the expectations in the beginning of the process, preferably in writing.

Placement Trainee/ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Mumbai (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

There was only one interview happened in Godrej One office in Vikhroli. Process was very smooth. HR who asked us questions was a genuine person. We come to know result in the evening.

Intern Interview

Interview

The process was smooth. However, they were disinterested after interviewing the first two candidates and were not even considering other for the job. It was my dream company so felt dejected by this attitude.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Mumbai (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

I found the HR to be very unprofessional. The HR interview was smooth and easy with basic questions. However, the technical interview was scheduled around 2-3 times and eventually in the end, there was no interview. What I found unprofessional was -
    1) Multiple rescheduling of interview
    2) No intimation from HR as to why it was rescheduled. I had to call them back to ask why.
    3) No call after the last rescheduled date. There was no interview at all. And again, no intimation as to why.
    4) Despite requesting thrice, I was not sent a formal email about the job description, though it was explained over phone during the HR interview.

I believe a simple intimation email won't take much time.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Godrej Properties (Mumbai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The process was pretty much simple with questions from the CV, Values and cultural fit along with a caselette, which was given during the interview itself. Also, there wasn't much of grueling and the interview was more of a semi formal discussion.

Interview Questions

• What have you learnt from Poker?   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.