Forbo Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Forbo Interview Questions

Interviews at Forbo

2.8

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Forbo.

Interview

30 + QUESTIONS and they are looking for if you know someone there for a reference. They ask if you know any math and you may be required to take math test.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forbo (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in March 2011.

Interview

The process is quite easy and not very elaborating. One round of interview with HR and one interview with the hiring manager. Overall experience is quite none intimidating.

Interview Questions

• How would you tackle a problem solving issue?   Answer Question
    • What was the most challenging task that you have faced and how did you tackle it?   Answer Question

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Forbo (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2012.

Interview

It was very straight forward. They asked me about my background, my education, my experience, and my resume. The questions were relatively straight forward and not too difficult. The interviewers also talked about and explained what my role and responsibilities at the company would be like, as well as who I would be reporting to. There were three rounds of the interview process before I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your background.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate.

General Manager Russia&CIS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Forbo (Moscow (Russia)) in September 2011.

Interview

Meeting with Global Sales Director and Global HR Director. Nothing specific - regular question, positive atmosphere. We talked little more than one hour, mostly about my previous experience and how I am going to develop the company. I presented my plan, it was discussed and defended, but at the end, I lost to more experience candidate.

Interview Questions

• Business case - they asked for a little presentation of how I'm planning to develop the company.   Answer Question

Chemielaborant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wallbach (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Forbo (Wallbach (Switzerland)) in January 2017.

Interview

Das Gespräch verlief in angenehmer Atmosphäre. Mir wurden die Geschäftsfelder des Unternehmens erklärt und welche Arbeiten ich zu erledigen hätte. Danach wurde mir das Labor gezeigt.
    Die Firma und mein Gesprächspartner haben bei mir einen sehr guten Eindruck hinterlassen. Die Aufgaben in meinem Arbeitsbereich haben mir aber nicht so zugesagt, auch wäre der Arbeitsweg sehr lang gewesen. Daher habe ich mich nicht weiter um die Stelle bemüht.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.