Flushing Bank Interview Questions

Updated 26 Jul 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 11 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Flushing Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Hyde Park, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (New Hyde Park, NY) in Jul 2022

Interview

It was a cordial process I believe. They laid out all of of great information for me to digest. The location was modern and the interviewer was very easy going

Interview Questions
  • What was a time where you had to overcome adversity
    Answer Question

Flushing Bank

Application

I interviewed at Flushing Bank

Interview

The Human Resource manager was organized, very professional and kept me informed and updated throughout the complete process. The hiring manager was very organized and a skilled interviewer. She could put you at easy immediately and still ask great questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a project you completed, including challenges and how you were able to make it a success,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (Uniondale, NY) in Oct 2020

Interview

I did a double interview with manager and assistant manager on separate days. Very straight forward interview process. you r typical interview questions. Tell me why you are qualified for this job? etc

Interview Questions
  • Tell me why you are a good fit for this job?

Flushing Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Flushing Bank

Interview

First interview is with a branch manager , then an area manager and then with an HR manager . Process took like two to three weeks. Could be faster depending if your unemployed or how often you can take days off from your current job. They are very helpful when it comes to commuting there and working with your time. They care about your time as much as they do about theirs.

Interview Questions
  • My sales process, how would I close out a sale with a customer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (New York, NY) in Mar 2016

Interview

Applied online for posting. Recruiter called for brief telephone interview. Arranged a meeting in Long Island to go over resume. Later met with Branch and Area Manager. Process took about 2 weeks. Very promising company and great people.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (Uniondale, NY) in Mar 2015

Interview

One informal introductory phone call with a recruiter, and one formal interview with the senior recruiter about a week later. Senior Recruiter asked about my resume and a behavioral line of questioning as well as describing the position. Heard back within the week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Flushing Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flushing Bank in Jan 2015

Interview

Pretty standard interview process....first contact with HR, second contact with immediate supervisors, third interview with the department head. I was informed that if I didn't get the position, I would receive an email and if I did get the position then I would get a call.... I have yet to hear anything.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say to a customer that didn't know how to work our online system?

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (Long Island City, NY) in Jul 2014

Interview

Two interviews on different dates. The first interview is with the Recruiter, which was in Long Island. Afterwards, a second interview was scheduled with the branch manager at the branch I would later work for. There was a brief phone interview, but they just asked straightforward questions, where they would ask how you heard about the company, why do you want to work here, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
  • What would your former boss say about you?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (New York, NY) in Jan 2013

Interview

First you meet with human resources, the you are taken to interview with the senior vice president. If everything goes okay, then you would meet with an area manager or another manager.

Interview Questions
  • Please explain your coaching style and please provide examples. Explain your previous job duties and why you are looking to leave.

Anonymous Employee in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Flushing Bank (Flushing, NY) in Feb 2012

Interview

Was referred to this job by a friend. HR personnel called me to schedule an interview. Met with her she was very nice asked what my schedule was like (I was still attending school at this time). After I met with her a week later met with the branch manager. Took about a month to get hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews