Fitch Ratings Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Fitch Ratings Interview Questions

Interviews at Fitch Ratings

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings (New York, NY (US)) in September 2019.

Interview

submitted writing samples for reviews, directly interviewed with hiring mgr for the rest of the process. 1 behavior round and 1 technical round. the interview is stopped at final round due to hiring freeze

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings.

Interview

The first interview lasted about 2 hours. I met with 4 people for 30 min each. It was a very casual setting. No fancy questions, just pretty much going over my resume so the interviewers could learn a little more about who I am. I met with 3 people that worked in the group I was applying for and one person from HR.

Cmbs Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings.

Interview

Met with several employees and someone in HR. Pretty casual conversations, but did ask about my general know knowledge of CMBS and commercial mortgages. It was an entry level job so nothing too crazy. Also had to complete a writing sample at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on my knowledge of CMBS and commercial mortgages. It was an entry level job.   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings.

Interview

Two rounds of phone interview with tech / design discussions , agile and management . Four hours onsite interview with peers and leadership. Intense Technical and Design discussions with White boarding.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings (New York, NY (US)) in March 2019.

Interview

I submitted my application online and got the interview email to confirm the phone interview date. But the HR forgot to call me on that day for the interview. I emailed to remind him, the next day he called me and it was awkward because the connection was bad, and he said he would call back in 15 mins, but he never did.

Interview Questions

• Q: please tell me about yourself   1 Answer

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

Very straightforward interview process, mostly about behavioral skills rather than technical. Intro skills test online, phone interview, three hour interview with the team and writing exam. Process took a few months which was stressful. Never heard back which is why the negative review.

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings in January 2019.

Interview

Applied online and was then prompted to complete two short verbal and quantitative reasoning assessments. Was contacted by HR for an initial phone screen with primarily behavioral questions. Next round included one on one interviews with current analysts and a formal writing piece submission. Some technical questions regarding the credit rating process.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the credit rating process?   Answer Question
    • How would you go about analyzing a company's financial position?   Answer Question
    • What is the importance of credit ratings in the financial marketplace?   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings (New York, NY (US)) in December 2018.

Interview

Interview went well. Had two phone interviews. One with recruiter and second with director. Now I have to go to their company location to meet everyone one on one.

Interview Questions

• What makes you stand out from other employers?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings (New York, NY (US)).

Interview

I got a phone interview for an analyst position in NYC. I was contacted by a recruiter. The interview only lasted for a few minutes. I'm an international student and my OPT lasts for one year. The recruiter said that he's impressed by my resume, but he needed to ask their immigration attorney before we talked about anything else and he would get back to me. However, he didn't get back to me. I sent an email to him later and asked about the visa issue. He didn't reply to me. The recruiter was very irresponsible in my eyes.

Relaunch Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fitch Ratings (New York, NY (US)) in August 2018.

Interview

4 hours interview, pretty exhausting. First hour and a half - case study interview, had 4 questions for 45 min, write up and be able to present your views. All were from current economic situation.
    Then there were two networking sessions

Interview Questions

• a lot of questions can be asked in 4 hours. nothing unexpected though. strength/weakness, long-term goals, why you   1 Answer

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.