FastSigns Interview Questions

Updated 15 Jul 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 56 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

FastSigns

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FastSigns in Jul 2022

Interview

Very friendly, asked many questions, flexible with my time for trial week. Told me about the company which gave more information than I personally researched. Very excited to move forward.

Interview Questions
  • What programs was I comfortable using? What am I learning in school?
    Answer Question

FastSigns

Application

I interviewed at FastSigns

Interview

It was quick and easy. Basic questions such as "What would you do differently here than at your prior workplace" and "What are your goals for the company". Just have to be honest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FastSigns

Application

I interviewed at FastSigns

Interview

It was a very straight forward and honest review. My employer simply wanted to know a bit about my, me experiences, and what type of person I was. There were no frills or unreasonable expectations. The job and the company is as exactly as described.

Interview Questions
  • What are you long term goals in regards to the company?

FastSigns

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FastSigns in Jan 2022

Interview

Interviewed with VP of operations after doing an online personality test. Emailed and agreed on interview date. Followed up a week later with an offer and agreed on start date.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses? Past experiences Normal interview questions.

FastSigns

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FastSigns

Interview

2 Zoom meeting interviews. Interviewer asked typical “describe yourself” type of questions. Repeated the same type of questions for the 2nd interview after describing the role briefly. No follow up after 2nd interview despite multiple attempts to connect; reflected negatively on the company as a whole. Person interviewing seemed distracted and ill prepared for both interviews. Could not describe a typical day for the role. Organization seemed lacking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FastSigns

Application

I interviewed at FastSigns

Interview

easy, questions geared around them probing looking for PM, someone who can communicate and take initiative, outside box thinker. had me do a test personality simple questions about reading tape measure

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

FastSigns

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FastSigns in Jul 2021

Interview

The was probably a 15 minute interview. The interviewer and entire office made me extremely uncomfortable. The workplace is entirely male dominated. The interview was not a sit down one but rather a walk and chat with the interviewer doing the chatting and making it impossible for me to get a word in. Afterwards they let me know they would call for a second interview if I was chosen. However, as I left, the interviewer stood at the entry of the office and intensely watched me walk all through the front of the building until I exited. I did not feel safe at this business at all. I would suggest they hire HR and give more opportunities to women.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I interviewed at FastSigns (Boca Raton, FL)

Interview

The interview went great, we had a wonderful time. The hiring manager asked very thought provoking questions which led me to believe they really took the role seriously. It was such a pleasure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I interviewed at FastSigns (McAllen, TX)

Interview

Thorough and explained well with great follow up on what the process entails. They let you know the ins and outs of the position so you know what you're getting into!

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you had to overcome a difficult customer or project and how you did it.

Anonymous Employee in Wexford, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FastSigns (Wexford, PA) in May 2021

Interview

It was a simple process and relatively enjoyable. The interviewer asked great questions and was a pleasure to speak with. I don’t have any complaints. I recommend this job to someone starting their career.

Interview Questions
  • Do you prefer your boss checking in on you to see if you have any questions on a job or do you prefer to be left alone?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews