Bright Horizons Family Solutions Interview Questions

Updated 15 Nov 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 432 of over 432 interviews

In Person7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

I had a virtual video interview with 2 hiring managers. It went really well. They mentioned that I did a great job explicitly which made me believe I had a great chance. I followed up a week later and the recruiters ignored me. I followed up twice after and they still ignored me. Then I received an automated rejection 2 weeks after. I would have just appreciated some transparent feedback or communication, since the hiring managers were super excited during our interview, which was extremely misleading.

Interview Questions
  • How comfortable are you with new or specific systems?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

I spoke with a very nice and impressionable recruiter. I haven't heard back yet, but I believe this company values their mission. They are concerned with closing the miscommunication gap between parents and teachers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

Initial phone screen followed by an in person interview onsite. Standard interview in early childhood setting. Experience with kids, experiences with coworkers, etc. Second interview followed by a short trial in the classroom.

Interview Questions
  • They asked my favorite children's author or children's book.

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

Pretty easy and very chill, some questions, tell me about yourself, education beliefs, and examples of issues. My interviewer was very kind and made me relax. The interview wasn’t very difficult

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

Quick phone screen with a rude recruiter who didn't even know what blogging was and sounded annoyed that she had to do the phone screen AKA her job. 10 mins in she revealed that the role is 2-3 days in-office, despite advertising the job as REMOTE. People, it's not that hard! Hybrid = some in-office days. Remote = fully at home. Get it together already.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience blogging?
1 person found this interview helpful

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

Phone screen, panel interview, and presentation for a part time job. After the panel interview, I was told that there would be a follow up interview with a presentation component that I would receive instructions for. I never heard back from the organization and it’s been over a month, so I’m assuming that the position was filled.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience facilitating classes for adult learners

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

It was over zoom, and the director (in MD) was very friendly and tries to make you feel comfortable. It was informal so it was more of a conversation than an interview

Interview Questions
  • experience in childcare, any fears about working as a teacher, and how I would feel supported as a teacher

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

Phone screen 1. Introduce yourself 2. Did you get full COVID-19 vaccine ? 3. You wanna part time or full time? 4. When you can work ? 5. Send me email Teams link to interview me online tomorrow

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

Phone screenings and a zoom call after applying online. They sent me an offer quickly and I signed on, ideally working with school kids or kitchen. The interviewers were friendly and seemed deeper to hire.

Interview Questions
  • Scenarios that might happen with children, how to deal with parents

Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Application

I interviewed at Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Interview

I had a virtual group interview with one other person. The interviewer went back and forth between us asking different questions, every once in a while we would he asked to answer the same one.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have in the field? What ages are you most comfortable working with?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 432 Interviews