Bharat Heavy Electricals Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Bharat Heavy Electricals Interview Questions

Interviews at Bharat Heavy Electricals

2.9

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

I got letter for written test through employment exchange and then had personal interview. Then I was taken as trainee and after successful completion of training absorbed as Commercial Assistant > Got promotions during career and after 30 years service retired as Senior Manager (Commercial)

Interview Questions

• I was dealing tendering, project monitoring and completion of Thermal power stations dealing with supply of large steam turbines, generators and associated items. Further dealing with Exports also. For projects we had to submit offer through Delhi HQ . Issue of work orders on Shops . Coordinate with buyers, shop, design and quality departments for smooth running of project and timely supply to met site erection and commissioning requirements.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals in February 2010.

Interview

good working culture. Hiring process is through GATE and interview. I was called for interview in mumbai and I was asked basic questions like tell me about yourself your family and as far as technical is concerned they just asked about transistors and mosfets which are like pretty basic q uestions

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals.

Interview

Usually a Four member in house Employees along with one Human Resources Development Officer will be in the panel of interviewers. The interview will be very intensive and would test the technical knowledge, aptitude, and group participation are all assessed.

Interview Questions

• Question About Synchronous Motor Starting was the longest topic asked.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals in October 2013.

Interview

Interview was a little tough with a lot of technical questions regarding switchgear and transformers. They asked a few HR related questions as well by providing scenarios and situation ans asking how i would handle them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very straightforward

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals.

Interview

Hiring: Campus Placements. They do a thorough check of grade sheets

Interview Process: The panel was very experienced. But they didn't grill much on pure technical skills rather your learning abilities and asked some HR questions as well. Was asked about projects done and future plans for studies as well.

Interview Questions

• Asked about whether I want to go for higher studies or not.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals.

Interview

5 people took interview for 15 mins. they ask power plant information. Soem graphs, coal specific heat value. Draw curves, additional knowledge, nothing more than that. just form omne subject

Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

Interview

Very Easy. Was hired in campus placement. It was like they had already selected me and just wanted to talk to me and asked me some questions about my background.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals.

Interview

On campus interview. Company came to the college and short listed students based on GPA. Then they took interview of selected students. Interview was last for 15-20 minutes. Recruiters were pretty easy going and gave chance to explain the answers. I asked to change the question when I was knowing the answer and they considered it.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join and few technical questions   1 Answer

Interview

Internship does not have any interviews. You just need to be pursuing your degree as a student. You just need to do and submit some paper work to work as an intern.

Layout Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bharat Heavy Electricals (Noida (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

As the interview was followed by technical exam held at country level. So the interview was majorly focused on personal details and a also technical a bit. A panel of 6 Experts from their respective field were present out of them 2 may be from HR field.Interview was light with some question on engineering basic.

Interview Questions

• They asked why i want to join BHEL   2 Answers

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.