Aramark Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Interviews at Aramark

1,153 Interview Reviews

2.2

Regional Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (San Diego, CA (US)) in January 2021.

Interview

great, everyone at this company is a team player, all looking to support one another. I have not been offered a job but I will keep trying as the company seems so responsive and willing to help.

Dietary Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Texarkana, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Texarkana, TX (US)).

Interview

the interview process was pleasant. Nothing to special just average interview questions. The interviewer just wanted to get a feel of who you are and of course if you would be the appropriate canidate for the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your last job and how can you incorporate those skills to this position?   Answer Question

Interview

Phone interview for about an hour. I was hired on the same phone interview. I accepted a few days later. A month later I started training in person at my designated account.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to work here   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Very simple, quick phone screen and then a traditional in person. I was screened by zoom, and then in person in front of the general manager and one of the district managers. Then I had a drug test and an orientation that lasted maybe 3 hours. After that I was taken out for lunch and my boss quit two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength?   1 Answer
    • What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Registered Dietitian Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark.

Interview

Multiple Interviews with weeks in between each and all with nice people. It seems there are communication issues between interviewers at times. Overall you have to keep asking them what is next and that you are still interested in order to get a response.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was one good experience and one bad experience from your internship   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Interviewer was on phone talking and texting on what seemed like personal/friend business most of the time. Asked general behavioral questions but didn’t really listen to answers due to mentioned phone issues. Withdrew my application afterwords due to lack of professionalism.

Grill Cook Interview

Interview

I applied online, Aramark responded quickly to set up an online interview. The interview was very easy. The management was very professional, personable. Easy process and stress-free, which was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work overtime?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aramark in November 2020.

Interview

Pretty typical interview. Applied to the position via the career page. Recruiter reached out setting up an interview. Talked with both the hiring manager and a sr. analyst via teams.

Interview Questions

• What's a time you disagreed with a manager?
      What's a time when you worked with a large excel file?   Answer Question

EVS Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aramark (Dallas, TX (US)) in November 2020.

Interview

making sure you understand what you are applying for wanting make sure you know what they pay rate is and requirements for that job asking are you experienced and if you are not make sure you let them know you are a good leaner

Interview Questions

• what would do if you a had a disagreement with supervisor   1 Answer

Summer Internship Interview

Interview

This interview with Aramark was conducted on hire vue and was 4 questions. They were behavioral questions and were easy to come up with examples. Overall, a good interview experience.

Interview Questions

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.