Amazon Robotics Interview Questions | Glassdoor.ie

Amazon Robotics Interview Questions

Interviews at Amazon Robotics

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA (US)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (San Francisco, CA (US)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview was ok. There was a sceening interview mostly to get to know more about kiva. Technical questions weren't difficult. Got asked questions related to their robots. Coding questions weren't too bad. Process took about a week. I waited for 3 months and no response yet...

Interview Questions

• Asked about previous projects   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Reading, MA (US)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (North Reading, MA (US)) in September 2012.

Interview

reverse a linked list, what is hash table, OODesign a black-jack

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Reading, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (North Reading, MA (US)) in October 2014.

Interview

I got an interview through a referral. The phone interview was technical core java skills, coding problems such as reverse a linked list and fizzBuzz. The "in person" interview was tough. People were intimidating. Asked several coding problems BST, design a library. A lot of behavioral questions such as how did you deal with a problem, customer case, change of course during a project blah blah. They made me nervous. I could have done better but the manager was especially not nice. Got a call saying they found others who were technically better.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (Worcester, MA (US)) in March 2015.

Interview

It is a phone interview by a software engineer in this company, he went from easy to difficult and when you stop at some point, they may let you tell what you are thinking, and give you some hint, really nice person.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Reading, MA (US)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (North Reading, MA (US)) in June 2015.

Interview

Gave a presentation, was asked personality questions, approach to problem solving, mostly. Not much of code this or code that. Started with HR giving an overview, got a tour, then bunch of 1-1 interviews. Lasted most of the day.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics.

Interview

Well organized interview day. Team was clearly tasked with individual areas of inquiry across the performance spectrum; technical, interpersonal, temperament, decision making, etc. Wish we conducted interviews as effectively.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics in January 2016.

Interview

First round HR interview, followed by two technical interviews.
    The HR is very unprofessional. In my first technical interview, I was assigned to the wrong team that the interviewer didn't have much to ask from my background. The second one is normal.
    The whole process has been 2.5 month, and the HR kept being response-less even two follow-up mails sent. The way their HR system dealing with applicant is nonsense and makes people mad.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Reading, MA (US)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (North Reading, MA (US)) in October 2015.

Interview

The process took around 6 weeks. First interviewed on campus, just some simple technical questions and resume details. Then a 45 minute technical phone interview, some Object-oriented concept questions and a coding problem. After that, I had an onsite interview. I interviewed with 4 people for about 45 minutes each. The overall experience is good, all interviewers are nice.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY (US)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics (New York, NY (US)) in October 2016.

Interview

Half an hour phone interview set up by email within a couple of days of applying. I assume this was part of the initial screening. The interviewer was friendly and pleasant.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Amazon Robotics in October 2016.

Interview

They came to carreer fair, then head oncampus behavioral interview. Then one technical phone interview. The OnCampus one went great. The technical one they were supposed to ask one coding and one design. However, they asked the same behavioral things the HR interview asked, because apparently they haven't communicated with them yet. They asked general concept questions, and then in the last 5 minutes asked a really easy coding question, which I panicked and did really badly on.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to work for AR ? (but like, they want a VERY specific answer).   Answer Question

Upload a CV to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.