Cover image for Advertise.com

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Advertise.com Interview Questions

Updated 3 Apr 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 7 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advertise.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Advertise.com (Hyderābād) in Mar 2021

Interview

Two levels of interview. One is technical. That guy who took my interview having average knowledge. Second level more about your package. They need resource who works for less package. If your package is good and you have good knowledge don’t go for interview.I can say waste of your time

Interview Questions
  • All about package. If you are technically worth don’t go for it . We have spend time . They should have some responsibility to update the status . And feedback. They will not do that.I can say waste of your time
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advertise.com (Sherman Oaks, CA) in May 2017

Interview

I had a phone interview which was followed up by an in person interview. I met with the Director of Sales, the Sales Operations Manager, and the COO. It was a very quick process, they got back to me about the job within 48 hours. They are very motivated and decisive, which I like.

Interview Questions
  • Are you good at being assertive, especially towards sales reps?

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Advertise.com (Hyderābād)

Interview

I have given 3 rounds of interview. First Round - Technical Face to Face Interview. Asked technical(java, spring framework) questions. And also asked about previous projects that i have worked On. Second Round - Asked questions completely on projects that i worked On. And my client Interaction experiences. Third Round - Discussion Salary package.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle if two customers are trying to access same product but there is only one available In web application development.

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advertise.com (Davis, CA) in May 2015

Interview

My situation was different as their Sherman Oaks location is in Southern California while I was located in Northern California, so my interview was done over FaceTime via iPhone. The interview was professional yet the mood felt very casual and comfortable. I could see that the focus was more on trying to learn about me as a person and learning about my current/past job expereinces rather than just ask questions based off what I had on my resume. We talked a lot based on past expereinces and current work expereince as well as common interests. Overall a very comfortable yet courteous interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advertise.com (Sherman Oaks, CA) in Jul 2013

Interview

Initial contact was professional but courteous. Staff was super friendly. What a great vibe the moment you walked in the door. Never felt like I was under pressure and always felt like they were judging me on my personality and likability, not trying to grill me on my experiences. Overall I really enjoyed the experience and was excited about the opportunity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Advertise.com

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advertise.com

Interview

The initial communications were prompt. Interviewed with multiple mid-levels of management. The interview took hours. They were nice, polite. The office is nicely decorated but is deathly silent. Many empty cubicles.. , they liked me and invited me to meet with a senior level manager. Nice guy. Definitely a golfer. but completly unware of my credentials before meeting me. The leason: management are on two different planets. Resumes were not shared. The guy had no clue about me after multiple meetings with multiple managers the previous days.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman Oaks, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advertise.com (Sherman Oaks, CA) in May 2012

Interview

The 1:1 interviews were with the hiring director and CEO. I had great rapport with the director and at the end I asked how I did and his response was "perfect". The CEO said, he was impressed with my knowledge of the business and that I asked a lot of great questions. After a couple of days I was asked to submit a coding example of an ATM. After a few more days they said they was planning to make an offer and asked for references. After another week passed, I check my references and they said no one called them. I had the recruiter contact them and said they was still planning to make an offer. After another week, I found the same job re-listed. Thru the recruiter I asked for an explanation of what happen, and the company responded with,"To be honest at no point is a potential employer responsible in any way for informing a candidate why or why not they were hired. There is no obligation at either party. Just as if we had made an offer to a candidate and they declined it there is zero responsibility of that candidate to inform the company why the offer was declined.....blah, blah". So, paraphrase, even though we led you to believe we wanted to hire you, really don't and too bad we wasted your time.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful