Better candidates make better hires.
Glassdoor job seekers
of Glassdoor Candidates are actively looking for jobs or open to new opportunities1
9 in 10
Glassdoor candidates have a degree and 1 in 4 has additional post grad qualifications2
higher retention rate
Access a large, diverse talent pool
92% of Glassdoor Users are College Educated4
44% of Glassdoor users have over 6 years work experience5
15% are 18-24 years old6
42% are 25-34 years old6
* Data analysis of 12M applications 7/1/16-12/31/17 from leading ATS provider Greenhouse comparing application-to-hire ratios for Glassdoor vs. other job sites.
** Glassdoor Survey, 2016
1. Based on a Glassdoor.com U.S. Site Survey, August 2018; Open to new opportunities includes those that browse through job listings.
2. Based on self-reported data from Glassdoor profiles for users who visited Glassdoor between April-June 2018; 1 in 4 is rounded up from 24%.
3. Based on self-reported data collected from Glassdoor salary reports between April-June 2018.
4. Source: Glassdoor Internal Data, CQ3 ‘18 - Based on users who have shared education and work experience on their Glassdoor account.
5. Source: Glassdoor Internal Data, CQ1’19 - Based on users who have shared work experience on their Glassdoor account/salary reviews.
6. Source: Google Analytics, CQ2’19 average