How Glassdoor Helps Your Bottom Line >
Learn why Glassdoor is a leading destination for all of the insights to make the right decision recruiting and hiring: from open roles, to company information, to employee reviews.
Why Glassdoor is a Must-Have Tool for UK Employers >
Learn how Glassdoor can help you recruit and retain better and more productive employees.
How to Attract World-Class Tech Talent >
It can be hard competing for talent against larger enterprises companies. Here are six tips from Glassdoor for how smaller companies can attract world-class tech talent.
Refine Your Talent Acquisition Strategy With Powerful Glassdoor Analytics >
Discover Glassdoor's suite of data analytics tools that makes it easier to identify and attract your ideal candidates, in this tight labour market.
How to Use the Glassdoor Employer Centre >
Free tools and templates to help you manage your employer brand, keep an eye on competition and shape your reputation.
1. Source: Glassdoor Economic Research, Why Do Workers Quit? The Factors That Predict Employee Turnover, February 2017
2. Source: Glassdoor Site Survey, August 2017;
3. Source: Glassdoor Site Survey, August 2017;
4. Source: Aptitude Research Partners, August 2017;
5. Glassdoor Internal UK Research, Apr-Jun 2018. Open to new opportunities includes those that browse through job listings;
6. Glassdoor, Harris Poll, April 2017