inFeedo Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

inFeedo Reviews

Updated 6 Jan 2020

4.3
inFeedo CEO and Founder  Tanmaya Jain (no image)
Tanmaya Jain

"Come here for the hunger, stay here for the rewards!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Freedom to Work: Leadership allows innovation and freedom to work. Plenty of opportunities to learn, earn and grow - Product: Their current flagship product is the talk of the town - selling like hot cakes! Its either being used by a company, either they are talking to a company or in process of onboarding one! - Mission & Vision: Solving for a challenge like employee engagement ain't easy. With a bunch of talented individuals, they are challenging the status quo and working with top enterprises - Work Culture: If you're looking for a 9-5 cushy job, stop reading right now. Here, people punch above their weight! The culture is defined as Quick paced, pro-learning and fun. - People: With a good mix of talented (and did I mention young?) and a dedicated bunch of individuals, working here is fun and full of learning.

Cons

- Balance: As its relatively small, they are hiring aggressively. However, the work is demanding and can eat up your bandwidth. Require excellent time management to keep a check on tasks - Gaps in Talent: Still looking to hire the right leaders who can help with taking the company to the next level

Advice to Management

Keep thinking about your current group of people. Keep investing in them, so that they can give back to the fullest extent! Long way to go - the future looks really promising!

inFeedo2019-02-19

"Best Company to work for"

Current Employee - Front End Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great growth opportunity across the company. Get an adequate appreciation for hard work Horizontally growth with vertical growth as well. Get a chance of showing leadership in your domain.

Cons

The occasional crazy day. You need to prioritise your work accordingly so that work pressure won't affect your daily work-life balance.

inFeedo2019-02-03

"Work hard Party harder"

Current Employee - Front End Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. We don't work here for someone, we work together. 2. You are allowed to make mistakes but not to repeat it. 3. Not a 9-5 culture. 4. Come, complete your work and leave no one will question 5. You are the sole owner of your deliveribles. 6. You are not restricted to you function only feel free to explore. 7. Have an idea? Take initiative and ownership and make it happen. 8. Sometimes we don't go home fir 1-2 days if we are onto something exciting. 9. You can give feedback to founders and they will listen to you and will respect you opinion. 10. About party? We went to Kasol and Nainital completely off-work rest you can imagine.

Cons

1. Since we are growing, we have to take some hard decisions which can be difficult.

inFeedo2019-02-03

"Awesome place to work"

Current Employee - Associate Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Awesome culture, Transparent management, fun place to work, good learning opportunities, cross-functional learning

Cons

No major cons, few little things.

inFeedo2019-02-01

"Non Stop Hustle, Great Perks"

I worked at inFeedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Accessible office useful product to HRs long term vision set

Cons

processes need to be built as they scale

inFeedo2019-01-18

"Do not join this startup"

Project Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at inFeedo for more than a year

Pros

- Near metro station

Cons

- A startup where you cant grow - They hire and fire in case they do not have funding - Pathetic management - Poor product - A number of employees are only 10-12 but they have listed more than 20 on their website. They are fake. - They work in a shared workspace with other startups as they are not sure about there future.

inFeedo2018-12-24