inFeedo Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

inFeedo Reviews

Updated Jun 9, 2019

4.2
inFeedo CEO Tanmaya Jain (no image)
Tanmaya Jain
  1. "Plethora of Learning"

Current Intern - Marketing Intern in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo for less than a year

Pros

I worked for inFeedo for a month as an intern and I'm happy to say that it was a joyous journey for me throughout with a great work environment. Self-Growth based tasks and a welcoming team. Amazing growth Opportunities.

Cons

Although it has a work-friendly environment and a helpful team, there are couple of people in the team who were really impolite and tried to demean me and my work.

Advice to Management

The Vision of inFeedo is really inspiring. Please keep the open culture and positive atmosphere as the company grows. Also, make sure every employee (Including Interns) are treated equally.

inFeedo2019-06-10

"Data-driven company with a great inclusive culture"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Feedback oriented 2. Work- life balance 3. Enthusiastic team players 4. Expeditious growth 5. Challenge with Empathy

Cons

1. Low Manpower 2. Very high expectations with low guidance

inFeedo2019-05-13

"Culture of Success, Growth and Happiness"

Current Employee - Senior Sales Development Specialist in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Ownership: Each team member gets to take ownership and push their limits - Practise what they Preach: Since inFeedo talks about feedback and employee engagement, we focus on implementing the same within this culture. This culture thrives on feedback, fosters innovation, and ensures you learn fast (and how!) - Product-First Company: Being a product tech company, the emphasis is truly on building a world class... product. It in turn helps all the other functions to focus on delivering high quality experience to the stakeholders. - Emotional Maturity: The team has clarity and almost everyone is keen to grow personally, so there is a lot of inspiration to draw from. In addition, everyone is encouraged to present and articulate on the floor; every voice is heard and valued. - In the sales team, you get to interact with industry leaders in HR space globally. That’s an amazing motivation to up your game! - Work hard, party harder: It’s a cliche. But it’s a true story at inFeedo!

Cons

- Getting directions: If one feels directionless and does not seek help/support, it can get rough. - Intense people around you, so you have to learn to manage expectations, have an emotional maturity and deal with the environment positively. - Gaps in the leadership currently as the company is in growing phase. - You need to be truly passionate about the problem you're solving. If you lose that, you are lost.

Advice to Management

Excellent job being done by you guys :) Keep it up! Advice: - Have more females at the top of the ladder. (I am not a girl) Empower and develop them with time. - Heard Tanmaya express his vision for the team - ‘Youngest team delivering the Best customer experience.’ I’m all for it but do keep a check on it as there might be people with older age with a perspective which can only be learned by time. Also, as we... are now looking for people with 5-10+ years of experience, the team age is bound to go up. Let’s not compromise on the talent which drives the organization :) - We are currently in a good growth phase but as soon as we double our team size, we will need more evolved approaches to preserve our culture.

inFeedo2019-04-28
  4. "Junior backend"

Current Intern - Junior Software Developer(Backend) in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo for less than a year

Pros

1.Awesome culture and core values are given importance. 2.Everyone aligned towards company’s main goal 3.Decent stipend and the best part is to decide your own menu for lunch provided by the company. 4.Great tech team with great skills and everyone supporting and complementing each other. 5.Great office space ( We work)

Cons

1. Metro station is far from the office

inFeedo2019-04-30

"Startup like freedom with MNC like mentorship"

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I have worked with a couple of startups before this but inFeedo has my perspective on why one should join a start up. Most startups try to attract candidates with their exciting radical perks but inFeedo has lots more to offer. 1) The definition of Hustler has been redefined. The energy on the floor makes you want to do more, learn more and achieve more. 2) The processes in place make it such a high growth... environment- every meeting leads to an outcome, every individual helps the team grow exponentially and inFeedo only hires people who can help us grow. We do not hire people to just do operational work! 3) We have great mentors! Our Director, Palash Jain who is the ex-Google Head of India Operations is always available for a quick chat to help us with anything and everything. We also have industry leaders who come in at regular intervals. 4) inFeedo truly cares about providing tranings to the team members, we have about 5-6 tranings that happen every quarter. Some of which are job related and some soft skills & personality development. 5) inFeedo is one company where we party hard but we work much harder- not cause we are forced but because we are all aligned and motivated to achieve the company vision. 6) High job satisfaction as everything you do has a direct impact to the business. 7) All team memebers are unique, funny and fun. 8) WeWork & the inhouse in Feedo Culture Crew makes sure we are having fun, lots of fun. (Sports day, musical nights, Family events, team lunches & dinners) 9) Working here will definitely change your perspective on alot of things and set you up to become an Industry Leader. 10) The product is SO cool and so many more exciting things coming our way.

Cons

Well, from my experience the only con is 1) There is a lot to do and only 3 months in a quarter so it does take a toll on your personal life, I specifically enjoy the work so do not mind it at all but I am sure it will affect a few. In case you are at the stage in your life where you have lot's of other priorities, this may not be the place for you. 2) Lot's of changes keep taking place and it is sometimes a... challenge to keep up.

Advice to Management

Hire the right people so the energy on the floor always remains the same!

inFeedo2019-04-11

"Great place to learn and grow!"

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great work and opportunities to grow across the company. Get a lot of appreciation for hard work and to work with amazing people by getting chances of displaying work cross functionally as well

Cons

Work life balance needs to be maintained by prioritising work well.

inFeedo2019-04-30

"Hustlers - this is the right place to be!"

Current Employee - Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

It’s a great Early Stage Startup with a lot of hustle and drive to solve a unique problem. Given the product is novel and new in the industry, means every individual gets a chance to work on a new concept thereby developing new skills and experience. The team is young and raring to make a mark with their mission, thus you get to work alongside extremely passionate, skilled and driven individuals who are high on... ownership and accountability in whatever they do. This keeps the level of work, engagement and peer interaction competitive. Weekly cadence and All -Hands, structured KPIs, regular assessment of performance, mid Qtr check ins, Qtrly org. meets are just a few of the many initiatives the inFeedo management drives to ensure transparency, relevance and accountability in the team.

Cons

This is not your regular paced workplace, it is a startup with a vision to chase something unique and impactful. The intensity and pace of work is very high.

inFeedo2019-04-25

"Poor Culture"

Current Employee - Full Stack Software Developer

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

1. Nice Office 2. Metro Connectivity

Cons

It was a poor experience working there, If you join there please be sure you are not making any mistake, founders are young and don't have any judgement experience. I seen many ypung experience people come here but they keep them on waititing and later they say no . If you are fresher dont join such company it is my worst experience there . The funny thing is HR department, they offered me an offer letter and later... they said no to it so if you are leaving your company for it please dont do might you loose.

Advice to Management

they have selected the worst Hr team i think, the funny part is they are trying to improve other company hr culture

inFeedo2019-04-30

"Come here for the hunger, stay here for the rewards!"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Freedom to Work: Leadership allows innovation and freedom to work. Plenty of opportunities to learn, earn and grow - Product: Their current flagship product is the talk of the town - selling like hot cakes! Its either being used by a company, either they are talking to a company or in process of onboarding one! - Mission & Vision: Solving for a challenge like employee engagement ain't easy. With a bunch of... talented individuals, they are challenging the status quo and working with top enterprises - Work Culture: If you're looking for a 9-5 cushy job, stop reading right now. Here, people punch above their weight! The culture is defined as Quick paced, pro-learning and fun. - People: With a good mix of talented (and did I mention young?) and a dedicated bunch of individuals, working here is fun and full of learning.

Cons

- Balance: As its relatively small, they are hiring aggressively. However, the work is demanding and can eat up your bandwidth. Require excellent time management to keep a check on tasks - Gaps in Talent: Still looking to hire the right leaders who can help with taking the company to the next level

Advice to Management

Keep thinking about your current group of people. Keep investing in them, so that they can give back to the fullest extent! Long way to go - the future looks really promising!

inFeedo2019-02-19

"Best Company to work for"

Current Employee - Front End Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at inFeedo full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great growth opportunity across the company. Get an adequate appreciation for hard work Horizontally growth with vertical growth as well. Get a chance of showing leadership in your domain.

Cons

The occasional crazy day. You need to prioritise your work accordingly so that work pressure won't affect your daily work-life balance.

inFeedo2019-02-03