iPlace Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Full-timePart-time

4.3
Hank Levine

Sort: PopularRatingDate

Pros
  • "iPlace has a great work environment and it has one of the best offices in the WTC" (in 66 reviews)

• "The open door policy helps us a lot" (in 24 reviews)

Cons
  • "No cons to highlight at present" (in 21 reviews)

• "Cafeteria food not available for late night shift" (in 7 reviews)

1. "Being an iPlacer!!"

Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune City (India)
    Former Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune City (India)

I worked at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I loved the work culture at iPlace and the people over there. The benefits that they provide are amazing. I worked there for like 3 years and the opportunities that I got was just incredible. I really like like the marketing department as they were very helpful and they used to host amazing activities at iPlace. It was a wonderful journey at iPlace. I would really like to thank the management for giving me this opportunity to learn and grow with the organisation. I am really glad to be an iPlacer. It is just the best place to work.

Cons

In my 3 years journey I never found any negative thing at iPlace.

Advice to Management

Kudos to the management and all the departments for making this an awesome place to work.

2. "Best Recruitment Training"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I joined iPlace as a fresher and I have learned so much, gathered a lot of expertise, knowledge and a different way of doing things.
    The way people are ready to help whenever needed, salary comes before time and there is always a number of things to benefit from the quarterly training. Only in a span of a year I have got so much attached with the company and I don't feel like ever leaving it.

Cons

To hard to find any!

3. "Best work culture"

Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune City (India)
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Pune City (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I really like the work culture followed in iPlace and also the transparency. As everyone is allowed to walk up to the seniors or management regarding any issue, there are no rules as such, the liberty given to the employees here is amazing, I really enjoy the Fun Friday themes. The benefits that iPlace provides are really amazing.

Cons

No cabs for day shift.

4. "Good!"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good! Great place to work.

Cons

N/A. None. Can't think of any.

Advice to Management

N/A

5. "Good working environment"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company has a very good working environment
    They have adopted quite a unique way of promoting growth which they like to call Launchpad - which is focussed on the growth of an individual based on weekly and quarterly targets. This way, an invidual is responsible for their own growth, promotion and appraisals.
    They do provide small perks such as Valet parking, Spa and concierge dervices for their employees which is very good.
    Pay structure is quite good and coupled with launchpad, appraisals are depending on your overall weekly and quarterly performance meaning, you work and do well, you earn more and vice-versa
    They have a got a good client-base and the company is always working on getting new and exciting projects

Cons

Should focus on hiring a little matured people since majority of the people are very young but then this is just an observation

Advice to Management

Management should focus a bit more on getting new clients and projects as that will keep up the momentum of the company

6. "Employee oriented company"

Current Employee - Lead Sourcer in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Lead Sourcer in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I like that iPlace has introduced personal quarterly goals to cultivate good and healthy habits, be it saving/investing money through iWealth or yearly health check-ups through iHealth. The fact that iPlace even offers stars in fulfilling the personal goals we choose, shows that the company cares about the well-being of its employees. iPlace has the friendly work environment and approachable management.

Cons

The company is too good to have any cons.

Advice to Management

Keep doing the good work!

7. "iPlace, an extraordinary place"

Current Employee - Sourcing Team Lead in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Sourcing Team Lead in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

iPlace isn't just a company, it is a family, a home to its workers. The one thing that I will always remember about iPlace, is how everybody is dealt with as a solitary unit and never differentiated between. iPlace gives more than it asks from its people. Being a part of iPlace has impacted me to recognize a specific something, which is that this association not only energizes your growth professionally, it makes you a better person. Personally, for me, iPlace will consistently hold an extraordinary place in my heart as this organization saw potential in me and has constantly upheld me to advance my skills.

Cons

As of now, none yet

8. "Its more of a home, a family, and a world to me"

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Its really hard to mention just one thing that I like about the place where I work. Its more of a home, a family, and a world to me.

Still just to mention few things-

· Open door policy (Be it a manager, a head, VP or even our CEO. They all are easily approachable whenever any employee wants to discuss something) THEY LISTEN, THEY VALUE.

· Training sessions for freshers/ experienced employees. iPlace transform the lives of people by giving them enough opportunity to start their career and grow with the performance-based appraisal system.

· Fun Friday themes (Lovely and memorable pictures clicked by Sabir)

· iSpa for sure

· I like almost everything about this company. I can proudly say- iPlace is my place. Proud to be an iPlacer. Keep Rocking.. Keep Growing..

Cons

Difficult to mention any ...

"Launchpad at its best"

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune City (India)
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Pune City (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Great culture, people and remuneration structure that clearly outlines your objectives to be met. These are followed up with progress updates monthly to keep you focused and on track. I got six appraisals in these three years through its performance appraisal system known as Launchpad, where the appraisal and promotions are in your own hands. The better you perform the further you go.

Cons

Some employees complain about petty things, don't get hung up on the small stuff! I can't find any negative aspects yet.

10. "Best work life"

Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune (India)
    Current Employee - Sourcer in Pune (India)

I have been working at iPlace full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The thing that will always keep me bounded to iPlace is its work culture, this kind of environment has a feeling of acknowledgment. Being a part of iPlace has made me realize that an organization is not only about sitting at your desk and working relentlessly for those 9 hours, it is additionally about appreciating the time you spend and loving what you do! And because of the way of life at iPlace I look forward to coming to work every day.

Cons

Everything at its best .