iPlace Recruiting Team Lead Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Find jobs for Recruiting Team Lead

iPlace Recruiting Team Lead Reviews

Updated Jun 20, 2019

5.0
iPlace CEO Hank Levine (no image)
Hank Levine
  1. "iPlace- Home away from home"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

iPlace has been very kind to me and I am extremely grateful to the company for everything I have achieved. They have helped me grow as a professional and have always kept an open mind in handling situations. Some come to work because of the people around them but I can honestly say that I turn up to work because I love what I have done and am doing in my role.

Cons

Nothing I can think of.

iPlace2019-06-20

""iPlace is the BEST RPO in Pune!!""

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great place to work, vibrant environment, excellent career growth opportunities. Feels good to be a part of the iPlace family. Great pay package and salaries are always on time. The best part is, for occasions like Diwali and Christmas, the finance department ensures that we get our salaries beforehand so that we can enjoy the festivals with our family and friends. This happens only in iPlace!! :)

Cons

At present I would say I don't find any loopholes but if a day comes, I would add the cons in this section.

Advice to Management

No Advice. They are running the show well. I feel the Management is doing a great job!!

iPlace2016-02-23
  3. "RecruitingTeam Lead"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

- Excellent work culture - Great scope of learning - Open Door Policy - Superb incentive structure - Young and dynamic team

Cons

- No cafeteria services for people working in Pacific shift - No chance of lateral growth - Lack of experienced management shows up in some situations

Advice to Management

To be the best place to work, you have to take a huge step from good to great and this will require the management to realise and work for what's best for all the employees and not just a specific set of people. Identification of hard working and smart workers is a necessity to keep those people motivated and producing. Numbers and data does not always point at the right direction.

iPlace2016-02-26
  4. "Decent place to work - employee-friendly policies needed"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Management that pushes you to succeed and genuinely cares about you Good facilities Lucrative placement bonus amounts on each placement achieved Purely performance based growth - past experience does not play any part in promotions, only your performance here Door to door pick up and drops provided, fuel allowance to those who come on their own

Cons

Work pressure is intense and the individual strategies designed are unrealistic, which demotivates employees a lot No food provision for employees that work the Pacific shift (10:30 pm - 7:30 am) No insurance provided for family, only for the employee Penalty for the whole team if an employee takes a sick leave/unscheduled leave

Advice to Management

Focus on clients and bringing in more business is great, but the policies need to be more employee friendly. The rate of attrition speaks for itself - we'll never reach 10,000 employees at this rate.

iPlace2016-02-18

"Recruiting Team Lead"

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Excellent work culture, lively, motivated workforce.

Cons

No major cons that would concern me.

Advice to Management

Rules must be the same for all and must be followed by the top management as well. The rule makers must follow it first and then expect the employees to follow.

iPlace2015-08-05
  6. "Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Recruiting Team Lead in Pune

I have been working at iPlace full-time for more than a year

Pros

Positive Environment, Management tries always to create new opportunity for Junior folks, Work in Win - Win - Win situations

Cons

Every positive thing has negative side also but it should not be highlighted

iPlace2014-01-13