iMinds Reviews | Glassdoor.ie

Updated 14 Nov 2016

4.0
iMinds CEO  Danny Goderis
Danny Goderis
  1. "Nice work conditions and payments"

I worked at iMinds

Pros

I could choose my own schedule and had to work towards certain deliverables. Nice working atmosphere

Cons

Not always someone available for help

iMinds2016-11-14
  2. "Research"

Current Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I have been working at iMinds

Pros

Wide network of researchers and professionals to work with. Diverse teams, good atmosphere

Cons

Compensation packages differ tremendously and no clear career management strategy in place

iMinds2016-02-13

"Great organization to work for to gain experience and learn"

Communication & Events Officer

I worked at iMinds

Pros

The culture is equal opportunity and because of a non complicated hierarchal structure there is plenty of room for creativity and taking chances. iMinds is constantly growing so there is often room for growth within the company. The organization is involved in many digital sectors and collaborations with multiple universities, so there are many opportunities to learn about different fields and research projects. The... resources and contacts gained are huge.

Cons

Lots of long hours and work stress, which may make it difficult to maintain a work-life balance.

iMinds2015-01-16
  4. "One of the best places to work and explore new everyday"

Researcher in Brussels

I have been working at iMinds

Pros

Lots of flexibility and independence to choose between the area of your interest and type of projects you want to get involved in.

Cons

As of yet, I havent seen any major downsides of working at IBBT. Its sometimes more dutch when compared but its manageable.

Advice to Management

Very well managed, and leadership is apparently well focussed on current and strategic objectives, esp on Future Internet related research initiatives are commendable.

iMinds2011-02-14