Found 2,025 of over 3K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Good benefits and paid time off" (in 181 reviews)
- "The majority of the people I worked with were great and I could tell that they really cared about developing me personally." (in 176 reviews)
- "Good pay and VB." (in 107 reviews)
- "Work life balance was great" (in 64 reviews)
- "Great culture and place to work" (in 50 reviews)
- "nothing gets done over the bureaucracy and poor management" (in 133 reviews)
- "Poor leadership locally and lack of long term strategy for the territory." (in 44 reviews)
- "Upper management is absent." (in 36 reviews)
- "There is no communication and the people that are in charge are so busy that they don't know what is going on in the departments." (in 27 reviews)
- "long hours during the week and most wknds" (in 25 reviews)
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEW27 Sept 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
More than just words, this is a mission centric organization with a very knowledgeable and driven workforce. Leadership is focused on positioning the company to win in all the right ways. People at all levels ensure compliance, quality, and integrity are a part of every function and process.
Nothing immediately comes to mind.Zimmer Biomet Response2mo
Thank you for sharing your suggestions. We are confident that our CEO and senior leadership team strives to live out our mission every day.
- 5.021 Oct 2023Product BuilderCurrent Employee, less than 1 yearShannon
Excellent benefits, health insurance, pension, good pay etc.
0, I’ve only been there 6 months so I don’t have any cons, it’s a great place to work, I do wish Ireland brought in the 4 day work week to balance out life a little more but that’s not on Zimmer really.Zimmer Biomet Response2mo
Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are proud to provide our team members with a benefits package that exceeds national benchmarks.
- 4.023 Oct 2023Production OperatorCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearShannon
Good place to work , benefits
Pay could be slightly better ,Zimmer Biomet Response2mo
Each year, we strive to evaluate our offerings to ensure our plans are valuable for team members and sustainable for the company for years to come. Thank you your review.
- 5.013 Oct 2023SupervisorCurrent Employee, more than 8 yearsShannon
Great place to work indeed
None at all I have to sayZimmer Biomet Response2mo
We’re happy to have you as part of our team to carry out our mission of alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world. Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback.
- 4.018 Sept 2023Production OperativeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
Good place to work for all
Hard to cycle to workZimmer Biomet Response3mo
Thank your for taking the time to leave a review, Zimmer Biomet is a Best and Preferred Place to Work.
- 3.028 Aug 2023Product BuilderFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsShannon
Good staff to work with
It's a factory so everything that comes with thatZimmer Biomet Response3mo
It’s our goal that all of our team members view us as a stimulating work environment focused on providing value to customers and patients. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.
- 4.028 Aug 2023General OperativeFormer Employee, less than 1 yearOranmore
-Pay was good -Low-stress environment -Friendly staff/management
-Repetitive work -12 hour shiftsZimmer Biomet Response3mo
Thank you for your feedback. We structure our compensation program to motivate team members to achieve results and reward those who contribute to our collective success. We are glad you have a great team to work with.
- 3.021 Aug 2023Product PackerFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsShannon
Good people working in a blame culture
Make the process better to help employeesZimmer Biomet Response3mo
At Zimmer Biomet we are committed to focusing our resources on areas where we will make a difference. Thank you for taking the time to share your perspectives.
- 3.024 Aug 2023Product BuilderCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearOranmore
All benefits are included and good company to work for
12 hour of the work window dailyZimmer Biomet Response3mo
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Zimmer Biomet is a Best and Preferred Place to Work and we value our team members.
- 5.09 Aug 2023ManagerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearGalway
Really look after employees. Loads of benefits and perks.
No issues that are negative a very positive place to work.Zimmer Biomet Response3mo
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our benefits programs. We’re happy to have you as part of our team to carry out our mission of alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
Zimmer Biomet Reviews FAQs
Zimmer Biomet has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 2,587 reviews left anonymously by employees. 65% of employees would recommend working at Zimmer Biomet to a friend and 64% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 2% over the last 12 months.
65% of Zimmer Biomet employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Zimmer Biomet 3.4 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.5 for career opportunities.