Zevas Communications Employee Reviews about "free food"

Updated Aug 17, 2021

Found 10 of over 124 reviews

3.1
Zevas Communications CEO Con Lehane
Con Lehane
Pros
  • "free food, relaxed environment, good management(in 10 reviews)

• "Excellent training and great place to learn and gain experience(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Not enough perks in the company for example there are no sick leaves(in 8 reviews)

• "I am yet to come across a downside of Zevas(in 6 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "free food"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

GREAT EXPERIENCE FOR FOR AN INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY

Nov 11, 2019 - Human Resources Assistant in Cork
      Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working for the HR department at Zevas Communications and I really enjoy the time here especially the free food :-). You obtain variable work so it's a great experience for your career. At Zevas you can meet international employees and everybody is friendly. It's a familiar work atmosphere.

Cons

I don't have any cons.

2. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Truly an awful experience

Aug 17, 2021 - Business Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free food, two weeks off at Xmas.

Cons

Lack of support from management, unrealistic KPI, old and outdated equipment, went to TL on numerous occasions where job was causing anxiety unnecessarily and was laughed at for raising concerns and told I was making it up.

Zevas Communications Response

Hi, Thanks for this review - I appreciate your positive feedback. Wellbeing is taken very seriously by Zevas. We have a Wellbeing Committee that meets weekly, a Wellbeing Calendar of Annual events and also provide a free EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) to all employees which is a new benefit available to all. Along with this we have a formal chat room to reach out for Zevas community support. HR also provide an Open Door support line to meet any challenging personal needs that could arise.

3. 1.0
      Former Employee, less than 1 year

hands off

Aug 14, 2021 - Inside Sales Agent in Cork
      Business Outlook

Pros

free food, if you like to eat same stuff each day

Cons

world class training is a joke, low salary, bad management, old used up equipment, bad atmosphere, altogether really bad

1 person found this review helpful

Zevas Communications Response

Thanks for this review. Great you enjoyed the benefit of our selection of free food. We have a large Training department that offer best in class Training to new and existing staff. Our Trainers are highly qualified and continue to modify and improve Training solutions to all Learners. Salaries are competitive with attractive commission in place so that your earning potential can be high! We ongoingly conduct employee surveys as well as seek feedback from employees in 1-1 meetings and Exit Interviews. Our culture is important and we will ongoingly work to improve this in every way possible. It appears you may not have stayed long enough to enjoy all that Zevas offers !

4. 5.0
      Former Employee

Sales-Cloud-iq

Sep 28, 2019 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

free food, relaxed environment, good management

Cons

None really, five words minimum

Zevas Communications Response

Really delighted to hear that you enjoyed everything about Zevas and we wish you the very best for your future!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

This is an excellent place to start your sales career.

Sep 19, 2019 - Sales Representative in Cork
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free food, lots of training, flexible working hours

Cons

Difficult to achieve over €30,000 as all commission is capped

Zevas Communications Response

Thank you for this review and really glad that you enjoyed the food, our training and our working hours. As we are a sales organization we want our employees to reach targets and to earn as much commission as possible. We are glad to say we have many employees who earn over 30 K .

6. 5.0

Google Ads Digital Sales Representative

Jul 10, 2019 - Digital Sales Representative in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free Food and drinks, good supportive environment

Cons

It is a young project so still working out the different processes not necessarily a bad thing

Zevas Communications Response

Thank you for this review and I am glad you are enjoying everything that Zevas offers. I hope you will have a long & successful career with us !

7. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Miserable Management

Jul 4, 2019 - Google Adwords Account Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The Sales team is full of young, clever, friendly people - Free food - Bonus & commission - Good salary for a junior position - Ability to work with Google project where you can gain many experience is good! - Good experience at the beginning of the career

Cons

- The management is living in a glass box where they have no idea what their employees care and talk about - The management hires very junior and unqualified people as 'team leaders' who threat their team members constantly - Micro management - Harassment: team leaders might make an announcement when you had a bad week or had a bad call with a client, etc. - Not transparent at all: the management makes decisions and change them constantly without informing anyone. Decisions are generally unfair. - The responsibility is big where you deal with actual Google clients and represent Google in front of them however your training is not enough at all for this responsibility! You feel bad thinking that you are not enough for the position also the management (and unskilled team leaders) make you feel bad. However it's because of the training that you didn't get from the (unskilled again) trainers. - No career path (there is a career development but you wouldn't want to stay here for a long time so no career path) - last but not least, you would be seeing your coworkers complaining about the management all day.

2 people found this review helpful

Zevas Communications Response

Thank you for this review. We note that you enjoyed working in the Sales Team and enjoyed the free food. Zevas welcomes feedback in numerous ways 1-1, team meetings, employee surveys, exit interviews etc. Our culture is important and we work hard to listen to our staff and make Zevas a preferred employer to join and work with !

8. 3.0
      Former Employee

Good environment but has its cons

Nov 21, 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good working environment. You meet lovely people and make good friends. Team nights out Free food and drink You gain great skills and experience selling Google Adwords and learn a lot about Google Incentive Competitions from time to time

Cons

Constant changes with management and what is expected of staff as Company not fully established so can be a lot of changes, changes can be stressful on staff. Unfair treatment had occurred with pay. Slow processing.

Zevas Communications Response

Thank's for taking the time to write a review. We're happy to hear you enjoyed the working environment and the experience you got in Zevas. The programme is still relatively new and we have had a significant period of growth since we launched, so we did expect some challenges. We consistently work hard to address all challenges in a quick, transparent and fair manner. Again thank you for your kind review and your contribution to our success.

9. 3.0

Business Development Associate at Google

Feb 26, 2018 - Business Development Associate At Google in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Opportunity to work at Google (free food, events, etc) Friendly people

Cons

No medical insurance Incorrect payment with Bonuses (you have to spend time to correct it)

Sales Manager

Zevas provides subsidized Health Insurance so please avail of this attractive benefit. The success of Zevas is built around our team's reaching and overachieving targets. The payment of correct bonus on time is taken very seriously across the whole company to ensure we keep our team's motivated and performing to a high level.

10. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

New Business Associate @ Google

Jan 30, 2018 - New Business Associate in Dublin, Dublin
      Business Outlook

Pros

Free food & snacks Gym Pool Flexible working hours Working from home

Cons

No sick pay No insurance Not allowed to take holidays between christmas and new year (Not sure what we as a salesteam are supposed to do when literally everyone we would be reaching out to would be on holiday.....) Different salaries within the team - No idea why a person who has the same amount of experience and is working on the exact same market as me should be paid more.

Sales Manager

Thank you for your review, we appreciate and consider all feedback. Individual salaries are based on several factors, including; education, tenure performance and experience. We also offer an equal bonus structure based on very achievable performance levels. There will always be some minor differences from person to person while staying within our broader salary scale. Good news is Zevas offers a health insurance subsidy to all employees with a minimum of 12 months service and if you wish to opt out of this benefit you can avail of a Heartbeat Screening Plus Total Cholesterol Screening once you have 6 months service with Zevas. We also offer a Pension Plan and a Career Development Program. Additional holidays at Christmas: Our clients expect us to deliver our services while they are operational. While we obviously close down during the statutory holidays at this time of year, we cannot refuse to support them for additional days due to large scale absence on our part. Of course we will always insist on all employees taking their full holiday entitlement during all other times of the year, subject to our holiday planning policy.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 English Reviews