Your World Recruitment Reviews

Updated 5 Mar 2020

3.5
Your World Recruitment CEO Tony Moss
Tony Moss
Pros
  • "With hard work, individuals can easily reap excellent rewards(in 7 reviews)

• "Good core values great management team(in 6 reviews)

Cons
  • "Long hours are expected, however in doing so personal reward is gained(in 5 reviews)

• "It's head office is in a steel, grey looking building in the city, but if it was good enough for James Bond, then I guess it's good enough for YW(in 5 reviews)

1. "Great company to work for"

Current Employee - Compliance Officer in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Your World Recruitment full-time

Pros

Good learning environment, friendly colleagues, empathetic and supportive culture. My manager Louisa is extremely supportive, kind, approachable and genuinely cares about me as an individual.Overall , a great place to work.

Cons

I don't think of any cons

Your World Recruitment2020-01-23
  2. "Brilliant Company to work for!"

Current Employee - Social Care Worker in Dublin, Dublin

I have been working at Your World Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Flexible working hours Great rates of pay Friendly consultants

Cons

Like with any Agency work you don't settle into 1 place which suits me 😊

Your World Recruitment2019-10-14

Your World Recruitment Response

November 19, 2019Head of Marketing

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, may I take this opportunity to remind you that if there is anything you think we should be doing or could be doing better we would welcome your thoughts as this is fundamental to our ongoing commitment to our candidates.

3. "Recruitment Consultant"

1.0
    Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Your World Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

City Centre Location, strong brand (in the Uk)

Cons

No structure to the business, like the blind leading the blind. Ridiculous KPIs like a 1990’s call center. All call times are up on a big screen, Doesn’t matter who you are ringing once you’re on the phone for over an hour a day. Training and development is non existent you’re handed a phone and off you go. Some consultants fight over candidates as the company has a candidate ownership model. People could switch verticals whenever they pleased if things weren’t going their way.The company have the famous “power hour” where everyone is forced to stand up and ring clients for new business (again a 1990’s model).

Your World Recruitment2019-01-16

Your World Recruitment Response

January 21, 2019Head of Marketing

Thank you for taking the time and effort to write a review. We appreciate all constructive criticism and use this to make amendments and changes in our working practices where required. However, please can you clarify a couple of point by contacting our HR department as we're a little bit confused by your review as you've stated that you worked in our Dublin office, which doesn't do a number of the things you've outlined? We would really appreciate your support with getting in touch with our HR department so we can understand your thoughts and advice further. They can be reached by phone or email. We look forward to hearing from you on this matter.

"Good place to work"

Former Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Dublin, Dublin

I worked at Your World Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

they give you every chance to succeed, they allow you to develop your perm desk. I worked in the Dublin office, with Louisa Moss as Divisional Manager, Louisa was a great leader in as far as she was approachable and open to ideas. There was good team morale due to this approach, and it yielded results. There was no such thing as micro-management but trust in employee's seemed to be her approach

Cons

A small con was the compliance end of things. Whilst overall, it was not a major issue, a small improvement needs to be made on this. There was a senior recruiter who got too big for her boots and tried to take over but this has since been rectified. Also, a work from home day once a week would have been appreciated. But again, not a big con.

Your World Recruitment2017-12-17
  5. "Recruiter"

Former Employee - Technical Recruiter

I worked at Your World Recruitment full-time

Pros

Awesome place , great people loved it

Cons

Nothing, team were awesome and management

Your World Recruitment2020-03-05
  6. "Great company"

Current Employee - Recruitment Coordinator in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Your World Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

lots of opportunities and perks

Cons

can't think of any at all

Your World Recruitment2020-01-23
  7. "Great Place to Work!"

Current Employee - Training Coordinator in London, England

I have been working at Your World Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

The entire team are friendly and always willing to help. The business as a whole is always looking to be the best at what they do and this allows everyone to have a common goal. The Business is focused on success and intern rewards the team when success is achieved. Overall a really good place to work with lots of laughs!

Cons

I don't have any cons.

Your World Recruitment2020-01-21

"High turnover and competitve atmosphere"

I worked at Your World Recruitment full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good salary and they serve breakfasts once a month.

Cons

Competitive culture, toxic masculinity and misogyny and the kitchen area (where over 200 employees are forced to eat) is the size of a cupboard.

Your World Recruitment2020-01-16
  9. "Fun, energetic and fast pace!"

Current Employee - International Consultant in London, England

I have been working at Your World Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Everyone is approachable no matter the role. I feel like the company has time for you if needed, and you are supported in a lot of ways. Your World is problem solver, so should you have an issue at work, talk about it and they will do their best to create a mutually beneficial arrangement. The atmosphere is great, and it's an easy environment to work in.

Cons

Nothing that comes to mind, there are some issues, such as the mens toilet being a bit small for the size of the office. But that's being persnickety

Your World Recruitment2019-12-06

"I was delighted to leave."

1.0
    Former Employee - Recruiter in London, England
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Your World Recruitment full-time for less than a year

Pros

Marketing team are quality. The office itself is top notch. Good Christmas party. There are some good recruiters there too.

Cons

Having interviewed with two different people for a position in a sector I had never worked in before, I was placed onto a team where my first day induction consisted of being sat at a desk with a photocopy of a barely legible, handwritten brainstorm of how my sector operated. The person I was 'Buddied' up with was not available (not their fault) but as a result I was paired with the least senior member of the team who'd only been in the company for a few months at the time, and had clearly not been given the requisite training either (again, not their fault). The two people I had interviewed with, I discovered, did not work on my sector, and were billing managers who were in charge of my team for no other reason I would imagine than the fact they are big-billers and wanted the title. Staff turnover was incredible. The sales floor has around 130 people on it. I was there for around 6 months and by the time I had left there had been at least 30 ins and outs since my arrival. These ins and outs were not only for ridiculously high expectations not being met and the hire and fire culture that exists as a result, but people were sacked for getting into fights on payday socials, xenophobic abuse in one case, taking backhanders from umbrella companies etc. etc. The environment in the office was as toxic as anywhere I have worked. Schoolyard behaviour, Nepotism and preferential treatment was rife and newcomers were regularly made to feel unwelcome. If you aren't a top-biller, you are looked upon as if you may as well not be there so it's no surprise people leave so frequently.

Your World Recruitment2020-01-10