- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- Ireland - All Cities
- - Dublin
- - Dublin Area
- - Dublin, Dublin
Found 15 of over 15 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 8 years★★★★★24 Nov 2016 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
The company is willing to take invest time and effort on people with no experience and provide them with the tools to succeed be that in sales, coaching, recruitment or administration roles. They are more about the right person who can learn effectively and has a good student mentality then someone who has masses of previous experience. I have been with the company since 2007 and the experience I now have and investment to further my skill set has been tremendous. I have also had the chance to travel around Europe and Asia to network and learn.
Hours can be long but if you want to learn and put in the work, the rewards are there.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★15 Aug 2022 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
No pros to this job at the time
On feet all day and commission based
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★6 Jan 2020 - Sales in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It was very easy to quit. Daryl Burrowes knows there is a high turnover in his business, so has learned to deal with employees leaving.
Long hours. Fake motivational exercises. Employees are unable to speak honestly about working conditions, everything is very positive all the time, despite the work and pay being horrible. It is essentially a pyramid scheme.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★1 Aug 2019 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great atmosphere, colleagues, work remit
Long and challenging work days
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★25 Jul 2018 - Anonymous Employee in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Continuous coaching. Great sense of team work and unity.
Late hours, no expenses covered
- Former Employee★★★★★30 Jan 2017 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I learnt at lot while working at XR Marketing, great people to be around. Working here has allowed me to develop new and existing skills to my full potential. Great incentives for those willing to work hard and give it there all.
Not for everyone, a lot of commitment needed.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★14 Dec 2016 - Independent Contractor in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Fun atmosphere - Independent contractor, some flexibility - Daily recognition for individual sales targets hit
- Long hours - High employee attrition rate - Excessive reliance on authoritative/coercive leadershipContinue reading
- Former Contractor, less than 1 year★★★★★14 Nov 2016 - Field Representative/Leader in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great office atmosphere, great acknowledgment of good work
Can be very long days
- Former Employee★★★★★25 Jul 2016 - SEO Analyst in Dublin, DublinRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent work environment, total freedom in decision making , motivating and challenging work, excellent colleagues and CEO
Sometimes hard work, but it's all worth at the end.Continue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★1 Jul 2016 -RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Friendly environment , useful training .Helped me get fit. It really helped me to develop my confidence and ability to accept rejection. They hire nearly everyone. The public is a lot nicer than I expected .
Long hours , difficult conditions . Wear comfy shoes on your first day and ignore the business dress code. You are expected to attend meetings and training that youre not paid for . The interview and job ads are totally misleading and it feels like youre constantly being sold the company during conversations .As it is commission based youre not guaranteed a salary unless youre a natural sales person . I also think youre annoying people by knocking on the door .Its also more difficult at first than it seems . The atmosphere in the office changes quickly once you become a team member .Progression beyond team leader is rare and many people find themselves working with a low wage for years in the hope of becoming an owner or manager. Also the title brand ambassador is very misleading youre a self employed door to door sales person but that doesn't sound very glamourous . Google appco group for a full picture of the company as theyre connected to them . You pay for any travel expenses and accommodation expenses for road trips .Continue reading