XR Marketing Brand Ambassador Reviews

Found 2 of over 14 reviews

5.0
XR Marketing Managing Director  Daryl Burrowes
Daryl Burrowes

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

1. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Excellent place to work, motivating environment

Apr 28, 2016 - Brand Ambassador in Dublin, Dublin
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

you can earn as much as you like , you can go as far as you wont in the company regards promotions and business development program. Free couching and training, and there's no seniority

Cons

long hours would be a con, but it's not , because it's not like your working, your having more fun than work, which makes your day very,very fast. I worked from when I was 10 years old, and I'm used to long hours, and I can say for sure this are not long hours, or hard work. When you can spend your day talking to people and helping charities that's very rewarding .

1 person found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Contractor, less than 1 year

Fun and motivating environment

Apr 27, 2016 - Brand Ambassador in Dublin, Dublin
    Recommend
    CEO Approval
    Business Outlook

Pros

Having worked in a bank for 14 years I needed a change. I met up with Daryl Burrows from XR Marketing for an appointment and everything has gone from there. He is a great guy and the atmosphere in the company is amazing. My new colleagues are pretty awesome and we are doing great work here for the community. My experience in the corporate world was pretty dull to be honest as it was based on rules and procedures whereas now I am having so much fun working in a relaxed environment where fun and happiness are the main words you hear flying around the office. This has been a great move for me and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a change and challenge from their existing jobs.

Cons

Cons aren't necessary negative, for me the cons were I had to learn a new set of skills which took a little bit of time, but it was all worth it and now that con is a pro.

Be the first to find this review helpful
Viewing 1 - 2 of 2 English Reviews